NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Eye Candy Denied: No Babes On The Night Shift

Now... For the record: I love where I work. And, I'm not saying that to protect myself just in case my boss reads my blog. She doesn't know about it. NO one at work knows about it. So, I'm keeping it real with you. I love that place. But, it DOES have its drawbacks.

For about a year I had been working part time (and mostly on the weekends), but all of that has changed...

Now, I'm working full time hours - 3rd shift - in a retail shop. The bad thing about that is: People don't shop at our store in the middle of the night, so it's quiet as hell. What's worse is, only a handful of GUYS work with me on 3rd shift - but, in different departments. We're all basically doing the same thing: restocking the store and cleaning up. Every man is in his own Zone racing AGAINST the clock and trying to spruce up the store before 5am. Time flies. And, That's Good. But, there are no attractive cutie-pies to look at or talk to all night. And, That's Bad. And, our only days off are Monday and Tuesday. And, That's sad.

Well, at least I'm making more money and getting more hours now...

I don't know if that's positive thinking or being delusional (lol) but it feels good to be able to stack, save, and invest some money for a change. Struggling to "get by" every week was stressing my ass out.

I guess you got to "give up" in order to "get in". Sacrifice or whatever.

To be honest, I'm focused when I work anyway, so, it's not so bad. I don't really talk much when there's work to be done - even if there are fine-ass women around. But, it's nice to have a girl with a phat ass and a cute face to glance at every once and while for inspiration and a little pick-me-up.

It's like looking at a work of art - or anything beautiful - it helps you relax and takes your mind off the drudgery of work and the monotony of Life.

Mmph! All that Beautiful Bubbly Booty...

Sometimes, though, a cute girl can be a distraction. You know women LOVE to talk. And, men LOVE to gossip (even though most of us claim that women do all of the gossiping, MEN gossip like hell too). And who can resist an attractive woman that wants a conversation? And when you have two people who are bored or who love to talk more than they love to work, it's the perfect recipe for getting nothing done or getting most of what you've done wrong or doing the work "half-assed". So, maybe it's a blessing.

But, if you hustle (and I always do) then it's rarely a problem.

But still...

I don't wanna see no damn "husky hound-dogs" all damn Night!

And, talking to a woman is good therapy - if you're willing to open up - And, show interest.

Like I said, women LOVE to talk and they can talk about almost anything. And as long as you're not "creepy", they WILL talk about anything - sex, health problems, furniture, traveling, relationships, food, partying, cars, friendships, rumors, observations, their hobbies, their past, their family... yap, yap, yap, yap, yap... Women will talk your damn head off. lol. And, I lovem to death.

I don't know... Maybe it's a good thing I'm flying solo on this mission. If I didn't get anything done, my department would be in dire straits and my boss would ship my ass right out the front door. Or, I'd be working part time on the weekends again if she decided to show me mercy.

I'll survive I guess. Just remember to say a prayer for me.

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"