NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Daydreaming About Romance Might Make You Lovesick

I have to stop thinking about this chick. If I don't I'm gonna MAKE myself fall in love with her.

This is a girl I've mentioned before.

She looks nice. Or, maybe I just THINK so because I've been thinking about approaching her for a date.

She's not someone I would normally be attracted to, but her personality is great. Or, maybe I'm just imagining it is...

???

I don't know.

Maybe I'm lonely.

Well, not enough to give up my Freedom. lol

I don't know.

I mean, she doesn't have a lot of the physical features I like.

I have to have something to turn me on and keep me interested.

Plus, I like to ogle and stare at My Girl just as other guys would.

I love her hair though. And she does have a nice booty. I mean, it's not round and bubbly, but it's curvy and well-proportioned. And, that's cool.

But, I'm a "Leg Man". I LUUUUV pretty legs.

And, I can't remember what her's look like. That's not a good sign. If a woman has beautiful legs, the image of them would stay in my mind for... a long time. Even if she's a stranger. Well, she has to have an "IT" factor going on too, but beautiful legs are my fetish.

If I walk in to work today and she's there wearing shorts, do you think that would be a sign?

What if those legs turn me off?

UGH!

I hate being human sometimes. Too many choices, decisions, and preferences.

I'm too picky.

I could lose my legs tomorrow. Or, today!

If I did, would she be willing to talk to me?

I have to stop being so damn picky.

Have you ever noticed that there are many people who are picky about who they would date but in reality, they have no right to be picky? I mean, they're so ugly that they look like they bathe and wash their face in "Ugly" everyday instead of soap and water?

Hell, I know I'm not the cutest cupcake on the block, but I have my moments. I can look cute every now and then.

I've got a little bit of style when it comes to fashion.

My personality is cool.

So, I make it do what it do with what I've got.

I guess that's why I'm so picky.

But...

Should I be picky about this girl? I could miss out on a good thing.

She IS smart as hell. And, she's in college. And, she's got a lot of energy. And, a nice butt. Oh, and nice boobs.

Damn...

Ugh!

I'll drive myself crazy about this chick.

The relationship could be a Winner. Or, it could be a dud.

I don't know...

I just don't wanna make a bad decision.

Lord, help me.

Bad Luck... You stay away.

- loveqna

1 comment:

florida dating said...

Hi all,
Love and dating with us now and select Online Singles and Senior Personals and USA Free Dating from the list of states to find your date now.

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"