NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

How To Get Over The Fear Of Rejection


Have "The Eye Of The Tiger"!

Be a soldier and "go in" without worrying about being turned away. Smile and get in there and let that sweet lamb KNOW that you're interested.

Everybody knows that most of us who let sweet-looking babes and handsome hunks walk out of our life do so because of the fear of rejection. We'd rather suffer heartache and deal with the emptiness and loneliness we feel rather than make a move and ask that cutie-pie out on a date.

I'm not gonna lie. The fear of rejection has made me freeze up a few times. Hell, I've seen confident outgoing guys and girls clam up and turn into shy wimps around certain people or when it came to approaching someone they were interested in meeting, so don't feel bad. We all get shy or a little nervous sometimes. The fear of rejection and not knowing what to say or being unsure about what to do can do that to you.

These days, I don't really feel all that shy about approaching prospects. I just don't do it because for the most part, I know where "success" might lead... And, I'm not ready to give up my freedom just yet. And, this in itself gives me more power and confidence! Let me tell you why.

Number One: I can flirt and have fun doing it without worrying about getting my heart broken. In fact, I EXPECT most women to laugh and say "no" to my quips, banter, and advances. But, Often, they flirt back at me.

Number Two: When I know there's no one I want to be with right now, this enables me to hold a conversation without thinking about how this chick looks or whether or not she likes me or "is she single" or "what should I say next"... I don't care! She's just someone to talk to for the moment or to pass the time. I'm just having fun and enjoying Life.

I'm gonna stop right there because I just thought of something I think you should know.

First, you know that I always recommend that you enjoy yourself and have fun when you're out and about and experiencing people and Life.

oh hell... I'm running out of time. I have to prepare for work so I'll finish this post later.

Let me say this right quick!

Sometimes rejection is personal. Much of the time it's not. Don't let your anger about the circumstances keep you from fighting it.

The key is to develop several approach techniques and

several rebuttle techniques for when you get a rejection (like a joke, a quip, being able to change the subject, being able to use another approach in an instant, being able to be sarcastic without being offensive)

Another thing you should know is WHY A PERSON MIGHT REJECT YOU

- looks
- personality
- the way you approached
- your topic
- the feel uncomfortable talking to strangers
- they're happily in a relationship
- they've just had their heart broken
- they're afraid YOU will lead them on or one day break their heart
- they don't trust strangers
- they'd rather be single and free

Who knows why the prospect might reject you. But, does it really matter?

You can't "sell" to everybody. Everybody isn't going to buy. Even the best salespeople in the world get told "no". But, do they quit selling or settle for selling the cheap stuff? Hell no! They believe in their product and they keep looking for quality prospects who are privileged enough to buy.

Expect to get rejected. Expect the worse, so that you'll be prepared to counteract!

Have a back-up plan (or another way to approach).

Know why you got rejected but don't dwell on it. It's not THAT important because people are different and what one person doesn't like another person may love. And, vice-versa. So, you never know.

Tighten up the general aspects and dimensions of yourself - your personality, your confidence, your conversation, your style, your vibe, your interests, maybe even your finances. Be at the top of your game!

Appearance does matter but it depends on who you're going after. It matters most to the public than it does to the people who really know you.

KNOW HOW TO RESPOND BEFORE YOU GET REJECTED. This will improve your Confidence immensely.

And, by all means LIVE IN CONFIDENCE! Walk Tall. Speak up or talk a little louder. Learn to say "no". Improve your Spirit (the best thing to do). Reach out to people to see how they're doing. Conquer the feeling of being uncomfortable around the people who make you feel inferior or uncomfortable. If you have to, stay away from those people until you build your confidence up. Be self-sufficient. Find Your confidence boosters and build on them. These are some of the REAL WAYS to improve your confidence and break the fear of rejection.

Sometimes, you shouldn't ask. Sometimes you must lead the prospect. Or, guide them to a yes rather than let them stay undecided before giving you a "no" answer.

Sometimes you must ask twice - in different ways - to get a yes or a phone number

will update later.

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"