NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why It's Hard For Men To Stay Focused (On One Woman)

I don't expect a pat on the back for being faithful to my girl, but I think I'm doing pretty good considering the fact that all of these fine bootylicious women are running around here looking sexy as hell in their skin-tight jeans and push-up bras.

I must admit, when I'm at work, I do my best to resist taking second looks or gawking at these sexy-looking women. And sometimes it's hard. You wouldn't believe what these women wear and how fine they look - especially the wealthy ones. They'll jump out of those Range Rovers and Mercedes Benzes wearing sexy short shorts and spaghetti strapped tops that advertise all of their "goods". They'll have their hair looking good and flowing in the wind... I think some of those women don't even know how fine they really are. Many are married but they're always alone when they come in. I wonder sometimes if their husbands realize how good their wives look or if their husbands are just complacent about their relationship. Those guys are probably at home checking out other babes on TV.

Sometimes we get "hoodrats" in there. They'll come in wearing clothes so skimpy you'd think they just left a pajama party - or, just finished making an all-chick flick. They don't give a damn. They'll have everything hanging out - or damn near about to fall out - butt cheeks, boobs, and all. Tight-ass shorts. I'm not trying to be perverted. I'm just saying it's hard for a man's mind (and eyes) not to wander these days with so many women out here dressing so sexy and so revealing. And it's not just me. I'm always catching some of the male customers grinning and staring at these hotties. You can't help but look. Some of them make a spectacle out of themselves with those tight-ass booty-shorts on.

But this is my point...

You know how you always hear women complain about men cheating or staring at other women but they never look at it from the man's point of view. Everywhere we go, Temptation follows. Anytime we go out in public, we're gonna see women walking around dressed sexy or wearing clothes that show off their legs or clothes that accent their butts or breasts. If we turn on the TV, we're gonna see sexy underdressed models advertising products that are not only meant for women, but also, products that are meant for men. They have buttnaked chicks doing the news and weather! WHY? What's that about??? That ain't female exploitation! That's MALE exploitation to boost ratings! They know men are gonna look!

Companies are even selling SHOES to help women boost the size and appearance of their butts! I know you've seen them. They're everywhere! It may make women feel better about themselves but THEY KNOW that's what a lot of men like! The more sexy booties the better! They have workout videos that focus on "building a firmer tighter booty". My girl has one of those videos - "Yoga Booty Ballet". And if that don't work, women can save some time and buy "body shapers" like the ones sold by Spanx (the Slim Cognito) that can give a woman's butt an "INSTANT" boost.

But a woman's butt and tight clothes ain't the ONLY tools in her arsenal of "weapons"!

They've got fake contacts, hair coloring, hair extensions, make-up, lip-gloss, sweet-smelling fragrances, pantyhose, high heels, flashy accessories, and a million media outlets that love helping them promote their sexiness and/or sexuality.

Now, I might sound like a man scorned, but I'm not mad about any of it. I love looking at all of that eye-candy. It's like looking at fine art. It's hard to take your eyes off of it. It's a beautiful thing. But, women in relationships have to realize, it's also "Competition". I've heard women say, "It's okay if he looks at the menu as long as he don't touch the merchandise." But, we know what would happen if you caught your man ogling one of those fine mamacitas... especially if she's wearing a T-shirt with no bra on up under it.

You'd try to knock his eyeballs right out of his head! Whap!

But, it doesn't even have to be about that. Look at all the well-known male cheaters that have been caught within the last couple of years. The women they've cheated with haven't been all that good-looking, but they've been sexy. And you can say what you want, but I'll be honest... I'm not a guy who's into women with tattoos and/or piercings but some of those women look sexy too.

So, if you want him to keep his eyes on you (most of the time), you have to stay sexy.

I'm not saying that a woman has to dress like a hoe to keep a man interested, but if you can't be sexy, you'd better have his mind focused on you one way or the other. You'd better be doing SOMETHING to keep his attention and interest. And every little bit helps.

My girl has put on some weight and I'll be honest, I don't like it. BUT, there are still quite a few things about her that I find sexy and irristable. She just gets on my nerves with all that fussing. I can't stand it.

Anyway...

Ladies, if you want to keep your man honest then keep your game tight because the Competition is off the chain out here. And these companies are using everything in the book to keep women buying their products to attract attention. And a lot of that attention is coming from committed men.

- loveqna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very very very true!!!

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"