NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Become A Pick-Up Artist To Meet The Man Or Woman Of Your Dreams

Honestly, I don't believe in that "pick-up artist" lifestyle.

Don't get me wrong, it's real. And, the stuff those "gurus" teach really works in the right situation. And, if you're targeting the "right" people.

It's the same old game guys have been using for years. Nothing's change. But, in the last 8 or 9 years it has become a phenomenon and a "science". An artform really.

But, what I don't like about "pick-up" is the idea of hounding people for sexual recreation. That's what a lot of people DON'T like about learning "pick-up techniques". Many of these gurus and their apprentices learn good social skills and use them for sexual manipulation the same way a sexual predator would. Don't go down that path if you can help it.

I don't believe in just being a ho just to be hoin'. I know sex has health benefits, but it's also risky... But, to each his (or her) own. And, if that's your bag - play on player.

Some of these new gurus have different techniques, but no matter what one guru says work best, game is game. And if you ain't Hugh Hefner or Margaret McDonald, you ain't doing sh*t no better than the next man (or woman). Like I said in one of my earlier posts Pick-up Lines And How To Meet And Greet almost anything works depending on the situation and your delivery. It's all about timing.

The reason why I recommend learning pick-up techniques is because they show you real world techniques that you can use to meet prospects and get dates versus getting tips from one of your friends or family members who's had very little dating experience and only about two or three girlfriends (or boyfriends) in his or her entire life.

But, I'm no "Pro" either. I don't have a system. I just go with the flow. I smile. I don't hesitate to speak-up and engage in conversation. Sometimes I flirt. I try to have a good time. And when I feel the "time" is right, I ask the girl for her number or out on a date.

I can't tell you a WHOLE lot about pick-up artistry, because I haven't studied it in detail. However, I DID buy an "audio book" online once after I read some of the great reviews about it. But that sh*t was so boring for the first 20 or 30 minutes, I couldn't stand it. It was a waste of my damn money. I deleted that sh*t.

I already had a girlfriend at the time, but I was curious. I wanted to see what it was all about. But, I don't even want to tell you what the name of that book was. It was supposed to be a best-seller. But, to me, it was crap. And, I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings if they bought it. But, like I said, other people bought it and it got great reviews so, it must have some effective tips SOMEWHERE in it.

Go online and look at a few videos first and get some quick tips. That way you can see the guru's body language and listen to his tone of voice and get an idea of how to dress and whatnot. Get familiar with the basics. Then, if you like what you see and hear, invest some of your hard-earned cash on a good book or DVD. It may help you find the girl or guy of your dreams.

Keywords for you to Google include:

"pick-up artist"
"how to pick-up women"
"how to attract men"
"how to meet men"
the game pick up artist (no quotations)
"mystery method"
"neil strauss"
"how to talk to women"

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"