NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Apologize... One Reason Why Men Cheat

Okay...

First: Let me offer my apologies for the previous post, "Women Are Annoying". I was a little upset. And sleepy. And groggy.

You know I really don't mean ALL women are annoying.

The World is full of some real "Cupcakes" who are sweet, understanding, AND who work just as hard as men do. We all know that. I just flipped out that's all.

But, I've been having bad luck interacting with women lately - my Ex and my roommate. Either Karma or the Devil is making me pay for my past sins and I just lost my cool. So, I apologize for acting like a madman.

But, let me tell you something.

When a woman makes a lot of accusations and false assumptions (that are just plain dumb), it really gets a man steamed up and turns him off.

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who constantly says things that don't make ANY sense? It's like stupid sh*t just swirls around inside their brain like some sort of helter-skelter like soup. Like Vomit for brains.

I'm not the brightest guy in the world but some of the stupid conclusions people come up with just amaze me. Have you ever heard someone say something so stupid that it Stupified you? Like, right after they said it, you say to yourself "wtf???" - and your mind goes blank. It's like you all of a sudden you're staring out into space. Like: "I can't believe he just said that." Or, "What in the hell is this asshole talking about?"

And the thing I hate worse is when a dumbass talks to you like you're a dumbass. Man, that pisses me off. You can't tell those kind of people anything. You have to show them or wait for a situation to completely "play out" before they realize you were right all along. And, I never say "I told you so", but I DO Think it.

I know women get turned off by dumb men - and, in fact, most of them have no patience or respect for dumb men. Well, men feel the same way about dumb women. Who wants to be with an "air-head" or a "bimbo"? Well, some men (maybe most) probably wouldn't care as long as the woman is Hot. And, if they DID care, they'd get over it.

But...

Look at how they treat those types of women. Listen to way they talk to them. Yelling at them. Bossing them around. Calling them names. Being sarcastic with them. Laughing at them... Those poor bubble-headed broads don't stand a chance at a happy relationship with those brutes in their lives. The guy is frustrated as hell, but won't end the relationship because he likes bossing the woman around or because he likes having sex with a hot chick on a regular basis. Or, He's "trapped" in the relationship for some other reason.

Some men out there won't put up with this crap for more than a year or two. Then, they're trying to find a way out of the relationship. If they CAN'T find a way out, they'll cheat. Hence, the quote "I can't believe he cheated on her. She is so friggin' hot. She could be a model. She's a great girl. Any man would consider her a prize. She's this. And, she's that..."

Yeah, but the worrisome broad is dumb as a damn brick and she's a pain in the ass. Men get sick and tired of those "Princess" types.

Some men would rather have a woman with average beauty and class than to have a hot chick who's mind is "all over the place" asking dumb-ass questions and making false accusations and stupid-ass comments.

That's one reason why Cougars are so popular. These women are hot. Plus, it seems like they have their sh*t together. They're experienced, smart, and confident.

But, Some of those guys are in for a rude awakening, because some of those women are "off their rocker" too.

My Ex is a few years older than me. And the relationship was not the dream I expected. It was a damn nightmare.

I never cheated on her but who knows what I would've done if pushed over the edge.

But, I'm not saying that all men - or even most men - appreciate a smart woman, Or a woman who's more intelligent than them. God knows most men don't want that. But, men DO appreciate a woman who has some common sense and who isn't on their back Everyday about some bull-crap.

It's like some people can't function if they don't have some sort of drama in their lives. No matter how small it is. That's why half the sh*t they say don't even make any damn sense - because they're talking out of their ass.

Lord, I'm gettin' riled up again...

I can't even finish this post.

That's what I hate about ranting and complaining: Once you start, it's hard to stop. And, I'm actually a sweet guy.

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"