NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Women Are Annoying

I Apologize; One Reason Why Men Cheat

-----------------------------------

I'm beginning to see why a lot of relationships don't last long when you live with a woman...

They get on your damn nerves.

Fix this. Fix that.

"Why did you do this."; "Why did you do that."; "You shouldn't have done this."; "Please do that."

Good Lord.

I love women, but dammit, they'll worry your ass to death - over some bull-sh*t.

Let me tell you something about me.

I was born into a "Baptist family". Baptists - and other hardcore religious folks - don't believe in "shacking-up". Well, some religions turn a blind eye to it, but I don't know what they are. Anyway...

A couple living together before marriage, "shacking-up", is taboo in my family. And, when I was in my earlier teens, I felt the same way. But, now, I don't think I could marry ANY woman without living with her for a while first. I know I know: That's Blasphemy! And, I wouldn't encourage anyone to follow in my footsteps. In fact, I was going to put up a post on this topic a months ago but changed my mind. But, Then something happened between me and roommate, so now I have to address this issue.

We didn't have "relations". Nothing kinky. No fooling around or anything like that. But, she's been "testing the waters".

What I mean by that is:

After the first couple of weeks or so of me being here, she kept asking me if I missed my Ex. Of course, I said no. And, I still don't.

Right around the third week or so, she stunned me by asking me if I could wash her hair for her. told her I'd never done anything like that and I didn't want to mess up her hair. Or worse, cause it to fall out. She passed.

Then, she was always cooking and asking me what kind of foods I liked. But she always cooked chicken because she likes to healthy. If she didn't cook, she would call me and ask if I wanted something while she was out. Or, if I wanted to ride with her to the store or out to eat (fastfood).

Then she's offering to take me to work - sometimes.

After that...

I'm taking out the garbage,
Washing dishes,
Moping the floors (kitchen and baths),
Vacuuming,
Cleaning the spare bathroom,
Bringing in the newspaper,
Scraping ice off the windshield in the cold,
Giving my opinion on shoes and purses,
Sitting around yappin' about "Basketball Wives", "The Housewives of Atlanta", "The Game", "The Bachelor", and other chick-flick TV shows.

And, we don't share this list. This is what I have to do. Luckily, she already has a "yard man" to cut the grass and trim the hedges.

And, my list of responsibilities don't stop there. There are other "little things" you may have to fix and repair when "tragedy" strikes.

Like:

a broken toilet
a broken hinge on a cabinet door
a leaking washing machine
killing bugs
checking for strange noises
calling and waiting for the cable guy to come and repair the cable TV
a warped backsplash in the kitchen

And don't forget the "favors"!

Like: washing the car while she's getting dressed to go to a banquet or hang-out with the girls.

Or, running an errand. Or, making a special trip to the store.

Women will work your ass half to damn death.

But, that's how it is when you're living with someone and you want to maintain a "happy home" and neat and clean environment.

I swear, it's like we're in a relationship.

When I mentioned to my homeboy at work that I had been playing tennis with my roommate and how good She was, you could see his eyes light up. "Did you tap that yet?"

A week later... "Have you tried to tap that yet?"; "Have you tapped that?";

A month later... "Have you hit it yet?"; "If that was MY roommate, I would've done tap that ass."

I was like, "Damn. I should've never opened my damn mouth."

It really is hard for most guys to be friends or roommates with a woman without trying to have sex with her.

My roommate has a phat ass, a nice body, and great style, but I'm not interested. I like being single. And, I enjoy my freedom. Besides, I know my list of chores and rules will get long as hell if we ever got intimate.

No thank you. My "honey-doo" list is long enough now.

Damn. I just realize something...

I got WAY off topic. I never told you what the reason was for me writing this post.

So, the other day, I get here and I see a dead cockroach or "water-bug" at the bottomm of the staircase. My roommate killed it.

Now, she could've gotten it up but intead, she left it for me.

Then she had the nerve to suggest that the cockroach came from out of my clothes or one of my bags that I have my notes, some newspaper articles, and books in.

I've been here for four months. She's NEVER seen a cockroach or any OTHER bugs (except a centipede) so, how in the hell does she figure the cockroach belongs to me. Those things will start creeping into house as soon as the weather begins to warm-up and the spring season starts. Any jackass knows that.

Then, she had to kill a centipede in the laundry room and suggested it came from my daily work clothes that leave in the garage to dry.

I have to ride my bike 11 miles (one way) to work and back. Plus, I smoke. And, since she doesn't like the smell of cigarettes - and I don't want to bring my sweaty dusty clothes in the house, I'll let them air-out first, then put them in a bag so that I can wash them later in the week.

Anyway...

She said this little one inch centipede came from my clothes. It's warming up outside. The spring season has begun. There are all kinds of bugs creeping around and will get into your house one way or the other.

But, not only the bugs...

Before I started washing the dishes, I noticed a bit of rust in the bottom of the sink. She approached me and suggested that I was leaving food in the sink. This damn dumbass broad... SHE'S the one leaving food on her plates. She's the one who told me originally that she doesn't wash dishes everyday. And she's the one who had the rust in the sink because when I first started washing those filthy piles of dishes I noticed the rust and tried to get rid of it with Comet and a scouring pad.

Then, she'll wake me up in the middle of my sleep and ask me if I'm going to sleep all day...

wtf???

I work third shift.

I ride my bike 11 miles (to and from work) up and down hills and across town.

I get to work and have to lift heavy-ass merchandise and race against the clock all night.

I get back to the house and can't fall asleep until 12 o'clock or sometimes 2 or 3. So, I only get 3 to 5 hours of rest per day.

And it's not like I'm in excellent shape to deal with this sh*t. Hell, I smoke cigarettes everday.

And she wants to wake me up asking me if I'm going to sleep all day... So, she can get me to do something for her or because she wants to talk and chit-chat about a TV show or something.

One day, I had a slight cough. I think I got it from riding to work during a drizzle of rain. But it was a little congestion in my chest. In fact, I could clear my throat to get rid of it. And she hollers out, "Do you have a cold?" I said, "No. It's a little congestion in my chest."

But she tells me to spray some Lysol to kill the germs...

This b*tch has been damn near about to choke to death from coughing from a cold for the last 2 or 3 months after playing tennis in damn 30 degree freezing weather - at night - and she ain't been spraying no damn Lysol to kill Her damn germs... But, she wants me to spray Lysol all around in this room and choke to death from the fumes.

I told that b*tch to kiss my ass.

Well, I didn't actually say it but I didn't get any Lysol either. Hell, the cough I had didn't even last a full day.

She's a "trip".

Some of these women will try to run your ass ragged.

And, I'm lucky. Some men have to deal with a lot more crap than this. Do you think I would trade this life in to be back with my Ex??? Ain't no way in Hell. So, I can't complain too much. But still... This sh*t gets on my damn nerves.

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"