NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sometimes, A Break-Up Is A Good Thing

Breaking-up is hard to do, but it's often not the end of the world.

I AM lonely without a woman. It would be nice to have a sexy "sweet potato pie" to be smoochin' with right now. Or, at least someone of my own to admire, flirt with, and fantasize about.

Yeah, I guess I AM thinking of my old "battle-axe" ex-girlfriend right now. Mmmmph! Those sexy legs and pretty feet. The way she walks. And, she loves walking around in her panties and a t-shirt. Damn, that used to turn me on.

Good gracious...

And she's a little "freaky-deaky" too. A real wildcat (if you know what I mean).

Oh, Let me stop.

I don't miss that broad THAT much.

I'll take this big plush-ass bedroom, this big bed, my walk-in closet, and my full-size bathroom, over that loud-mouth witch ANY day.

I thought I'd be struggling - desperately trying to make ends meet without that broad in my life, but here I am in peaceful surroundings with more than six hundred bucks in the bank and my stock investments (which have almost doubled) blowing up like damn nitro.

I'm riding a bike to work but at least I don't have to ask anyone for a ride or wait on the bus...

I can talk to other chicks and give out my phone number (to female friends/co-workers) and not feel guilty or worry about it...

And, you know what the BEST part about all of this is?

NO DARK CLOUDS HANGING OVER MY HEAD.

That's right, ain't no dark clouds hangin' over My head.

I'm not angry anymore when I'm "Home".

I'm not irritated.

I'm not grouchy or grumpy when I'm here.

I don't have to listen to anybody screamin' and fussin' and complaining about anything.

I don't have to hear any stupid-ass sarcastic remarks and name-calling.

Ain't nobody trying to tear me down and bring down my self-esteem either. lol - which, that poor dizzy broad couldn't do it anyway. lol. She'd get angry because she could never say anything to break me down: "You got a smart answer for everything."

Damn right.

I could care less about the negative sh*t people like that say about me. Any ovem can kiss my ass. I don't care about their opinions, their outlook on Life and people, or what they think or believe or any of that sh*t.

I may hear some of the stuff those haters and hypocrits say, but usually, my mind is someone else, because I really don't care. I just keep it movin'.

And, now that I'm moved out, I done moved on, and I'm movin' up.

That's the way to do it, baby...

If you're in a bad relationship or a relationship that's NOT going in a positive direction, don't stress yourself out and worry about that bull-sh*t.

Let that sh*t GO.

Life is full of good days and bad days, but better days are always coming, and you got to grab a hold of them when you can.

Sometimes a break-up is THE Opportunity for you to enjoy the best in life or at least, better things in life.

It's an Opportunity for you to clear your Mind - and LIFE - of all the "Clutter" and "MESS" that's holding you down and keeping you from focusing and moving ahead.

Sometimes you need a Break away from all the madness so that you can evaluate your life and get on the proper course to getting what you REALLY want.

I'm Single, BUT, I'm "getting myself together".

With the experience I've gained and the improvements I'm making in my finances and "inner Self" (as far as being more peaceful and less stressed), when my NEXT relationship rolls around, I'll ready for it. I'll be able to put more into it and I'll be able to enjoy it more.

I wasn't ready for all of that Madness. I couldn't deal with such a fiery woman. I could "tune her out", but I couldn't keep her ass from raging.

That wench was stark raving mad...

If you're EVER in that position, take you a break. You probably need one and don't even know it.

I hear "fruit-cakes" and religious folks all the time say "Everything happens for a reason."

Hell, I don't know WHAT The Reason is...

But, I know I'm gonna enjoy this Blessing while I can...

And, if you should happen to get YOURS, (your Blessing)...

Don't let it pass you by.

You'd better Jump on it and ride it 'til the wheels fall off.

- loveqna

---------------------------------

FREE MAN IN THE MORNING

From a movie called "A Face In The Crowd"

I don't know if this movie is any good or not, but I found a clip from it that explains how I feel about my previous relationship...



Video provided by - mrdumpcrap

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"