NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Friday, May 6, 2011

A Pretty Face Will Make You Lose Your Mind

We had a new girl start work today. She's very cute. Straight silky brown hair. Pretty eyes with long eyelashes. Beautiful creamy skin... And, although she's thick (a little on the "hefty" side of "thick"), she's well-proportioned and THICK in all the right places (a little too thick in SOME places). And, she has Style. A NEAT girl. And, her clothes didn't look cheap either.

Anyway...

She appeared at the front door. Literally. From out of nowhere this chick just popped-up and was standing at the door waiting to come in.

So, "Old Grumpy" was the first one to see her. His ass rushed to the front entrance door to let the chick in. He didn't hesitate or nothin'. His ass couldn't wait to get to that door to let that broad in. He's not even a supervisor and he yells out to the manager: "Hey, throw me your keys! Somebody's at the door!"

Hell, he just opened the doors wide open and invited her right in!

???

"Are you from the other store?"

I looked at him...

I said that damn dumbass opening the door for a stranger at 4AM in the morning and he don't even know who the hell she is. She could have a bunch of thugs laying in wait to rob all of our asses.

Sh*t, I don't care if she IS cute. I'm not taking any chances.

You've seen the movies. A pretty woman makes the best decoy. Hell, if his grumpy old ass is falling head-over-heels for the girl at first sight that he doesn't even know - and he's hardly nice to anyone - imagine what a few thugs that know her might do.

They'll come in and pick our pockets to the bone.

But, I guess he couldn't help himself. That plus-size chick must've dazzled his ass. Razzle-dazzled.

She's hefty, but she ain't bad to look at.

Okay, so she turns out to be a new employee and today was her first day of training.

Now, here comes Mr. Cool... and the girl, since he's training her.

"YO! PLAYA! WHAT'S UP, MAN! WHAT'S GOIN' ON? ARE YOU DOIN' OKAY? YOU NEED ANY HELP?!"

Now, why the hell is this man yellin'? It's 4AM. There's only a hand full of people in the store. It's quiet as hell. And, he's screamin' at the top of his lungs.

And, he ain't NEVER asked me if I needed help before.

Then, the dude starts making these other weird noises:

"Woooooooo!"
"Yeeeeaaaaaah!"
"WHUT. WHUT."

Laughing and giggling and sh*t...

I said to myself "Damn. He's done lost his damn mind."

She smiled a little bit, but she looked uncomfortable by this. Hell, I couldn't blame her.

I understand she's cute and has an innocent smile but have some Dignity about yourself!

I was shocked. Because, normally, he comes in half-asleep. He's dragging his ass and walking around like a damn zombie without a clue. Plus, his eyes are always red and he looks tired.

But today...

That broad had his ass wide awake and Crunk.

Granted, we ARE cool (me and him), but...

This dude ain't NEVER acknowledged me like that before. So, you KNOW that girl made him flip out.

I told you: "She's thick and on the hefty side but she ain't bad to look at."

Plus, she has an accent so that only added to the value of the "merchandise". I mean her "stock" damn near doubled by the time she made it to the break room.

And women will go coo-coo for a pretty face too...

There's this one guy that works with us - He's not a bad looking guy (I wouldn't date him, but I'm just sayin' if you like the way men look you'd think he was a good-looking dude).

The women love to look at this guy and they talk about his smile, his dimples, his muscles, and his body, and all that... And, it makes me sick to my DAMN stomach. lol. I'm only kidding. He's a pretty cool guy. We talk a lot and I'll have to tell you one of the stories he told me about how his girlfriend's Mom issued a restraining order against him because he was hiding in her house. The way it happened was funny as hell as well as how he got busted...

Anyway...

I enjoy listening to the ladies sit around gossiping and talking about eye-candy and sex and so forth. No, it doesn't get me aroused. It just confirms what I tell others about my experiences with women.

They love eye-candy. And they stand around ogling these fine cutie-pies just like men do.

They talk about men's "packages" (YOU know what I'm talking about).

They like round booties too.

We all know they fantasize.

They like cute young "things".

They talk about their sexual escapades - good and bad experiences.

They look for "action" just like guys look for "action".

Etc.

What MOST guys talk about, MANY women talk about too.

But, let me get back to the "pretty faces thing"...

There's another guy that works with us who resembles a celebrity. A singer. We don't talk much but we're cool. Every once and a while we'll chat or talk about music or sports or whatever.

Anyway...

There were a few girls at work going nuts over this guy. Both of these chicks are in long term relationships. He made a play for one of these chicks and she played hard to get. She brushed the man off. So, he moved on.

He approached the other chick.

Normally, she is ALL business at work. But, for THIS dude, She was "hot and ready". She flipped. Everyone knows she's involved and has a family. But, one look at that pretty face of his and she was out smooching in the parking lot. Bringing the man breakfast, lunch, and dinner at work. I'm exaggerating a little bit - only lunch/dinner. Anyway, she's telling her "Main Squeeze" she's working and she's somewhere kickin' it her "chick on the side".

Meanwhile... The other chick who was playing hard to get is jealous, angry, and telling all of the girl's business. Saying the girl should be ashamed of herself because she is "messing around" and she has a family and yadda-yadda. Basically, hatin'.

She doesn't care about the dude. She doesn't care about that girl's family. AND... get this... the other girl is supposed to be one of her "friends".

It's a shame and a scandal... But, You know how haters are.

Anyway... I'm just still laughing at my homeboy from this morning, and I had to tell you about it.

I've went nuts over a pretty face too. But, I'll save that story for another day.

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"