NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Romantic (or Lover's) Philosophy For Life: Take A Break

If I had any hair on my head, I'd be pulling it all out right now. This damned computer is driving me insane.

  
I have more "RnR" (Research and Review) videos on the way before I continue with some of my other topics but, hell, I might be all day watching the damn screen on this slow-ass thing.

I mean...It's just unreal how slow this computer is behaving right now. It's just pitiful. Talk about a computer that sucks... This is probably the most suckiest of all the computers in the world that suck.

This little gem is actually a low-budget Aspire One netbook, so in all fairness, I guess I can't expect it to handle multiple downloads, surf the Net with eight webpages open, watch a movie (plus, browse videos on YouTube), and blog at the same time - even though I've been able to do it before.... So, I don't know what's going on.

What a piece of crap. Man, Screw Acer.

...................................................................................................

(15 or so minutes later...)

Okay, I've had a chance to settle down.

It took me about 10 minutes just to get onto Blogger that's why I was in such a rage earlier.

I have another computer. A brand new Toshiba (only about three weeks old) that's faster and better suited for multitasking, but I haven't loaded many programs on it yet. Really, I only plan to use it for creating and editing videos. So, most of my "writing" (if you can call it that) and surfing the Net and downloading apps and watching YouTube is done on this little netbook or my old Dell. But usually, I lay in bed when I'm on the computer so I hate getting up to use the Dell. It's a laptop also but I keep it in the closet and I hate pulling out that heavy-ass tote bag.

Anyway...

Everything is okay now. I got up and went for a walk to the kitchen and outside and got some... (dammit, it's acting up again... The screen keeps damn freezing.... Ohh, one "download complete"...).

So, I got up and went for a walk to the kitchen and outside to get some fresh air and to smoke a cigarette and I thought of something: Man, I was getting so worked up and frustrated with this computer that I was about to give myself a headache. I mean, I was tense as hell. I could feel the stress in my face and my head was about to explode.

 But, after I got away from this computer and put my mind on other things, I felt better.

And, it's like that when you're dealing with a stressful relationship.

Sometimes, you just need a break. Or, a trip. Or, a vacation... Just walk away and take some time out. Discuss the situation later. Do something that doesn't make you think about the drama that you're going through. The problem might not go away, but at least you have time to calm down and keep yourself from getting sick - or, cutting somebody's head off.





I felt like throwing this thing against the wall, but then, my movies, apps, music, notes, and everything would be gone. (Just like destroying a relationship.) And, I'd really be upset then.

Also, now I realize the stress I'm putting on this computer by putting such a load on it and running so many applications at once, so I have to look at that reality as well. Maybe I wouldn't be so upset if I wasn't so demanding. I know this little guy has limitations and faults beyond his control. And, I chose it out of the other computers in Best Buy, so I shouldn't be too upset. It can only do what it's capable of.

And, people are the same way. You can only do what you're capable of. And, your partner can only do what he or she is capable of.

If you've been looking high and low for a mate but can't seem to find your match, Don't get frustrated in your search for Love. Take a break. Maybe Love will find you. Or, if you're in a relationship and you and your partner are experiencing drama (and he or she is not crazy as hell), then take a break to calm yourself down. Usually, you'll see everything clearer and your mind will be refreshed and you'll be more relaxed... AND, you two might realize that the issue is not worth getting all worked-up over. Remember: Often understanding and acceptance is the key to a life of love, peace, prosperity, and happiness - within limitations of course. If that scalawag is a fool then run.

Anyway...

The moral is: Don't get upset and break things or break-up. Take a break, clear your mind, and everything will PROBABLY work out fine in the end.

- loveqna

(Now, I can go back to watching "My Sassy Girl". Good movie - if you like romantic comedies and "chick-flicks".)




No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"