NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Monday, February 14, 2022

Everyone Wins On Valentine's Day (Almost) Video: Cockroaches For Valentine's Day

 Wherever you are, whatever your relationship status, I hope you're enjoying Valentine's Day. 💖

 


Even if you're single and feel like you missed out on the festivities this year, look on the bright side: At least, you didn't have to spend MORE time, money, and brain cells trying to come up with the perfect gift (or gifts) for yet another holiday... Especially in times like these when gas, people, and everything else is so high. 

So, some of us are blessed to be able to chill, relax, and selfishly indulge in our own things for Valentine's Day. 

But, if you are one of the folks that had to come up with a special meal to cook for tonight or find an expensive restaurant to take your Valentine to, at least, you got the chance to watch the SuperBowl in peace last night. 

I heard that some crazy people were even out there running around proposing marriage to other crazy people who were crazy enough to accept those proposals... I still don't believe it But, if it makes them happy, who are we to judge?

My Valentine's Day, so far, is a little bit chilly - but at least I have my Internet. So, I'll probably watch some YouTube Couples brag and boast about what they are doing for Valentine's Day and other people post "Valentine's Day Revenge" videos. I know it doesn't sound all that exciting, but it's my "thing". I like to see people happy, and I like to see people's pain. 😄

My new "friend" gave me a bit of attitude last night on the phone. She called me early Sunday morning because she wanted to come over. 

Honestly, I was a bit surprised a couple of days ago when she mentioned that she MIGHT come over. But, to tell you the truth, I didn't want to be bothered. Hell, I don't even know why she wanted to waste her day off sitting around over here.

But, we missed that opportunity because I was asleep. I must've been "dog-tired" from working on so many projects, because my phone sits on a table right next to me, and I didn't hear it ring. I explained that to her, and then she said something that made me have a flashback...

"You can't see how to do your disability paperwork, but you can sit up all night and see how to edit pictures and video, can't you?"

I usually don't use the phrase "taken aback", because I'm not totally sure of what it means... But, in this moment, no dictionary or reference was needed. I was "taken aback". And, I almost cussed her ass out. Already.

I haven't even moved in with the broad yet, and already she was getting "jazzy" and telling me how to live my life.

But, I didn't flip out. I stayed cool and calm - although, she was reminding me of my ex. Not the last one, but the one before that. The "country girl" whose house I had to escape from in the middle of the night. That's who she reminded me of. She sounded just like her in that moment, and it gave me chills. I'm still afraid til this day. And, I'm almost becoming desperate NOT to move in with this new "friend".

She said she was not interested in any sort of relationship. And, that's cool with me because, I just got out of one a year ago, and I'm just starting to feel free and comfortable again. But, we've been talking on the phone on a regular basis a few times a week and talking about almost everything, so maybe she's... Hell, I don't know. I don't know what she's thinking. She sends mixed signals, but I don't accept them one way or the other. 

Yes, we make flirty remarks towards each other, but nothing suggestive or leading.We know how far to go and what lines not to cross.

Honestly, I only call her because she got angry with me before for not picking up my phone every time she called, and said I wasn't a real friend. So, I started answering the phone more. And then, I started calling her more.

Now, every time my phone rings, I have to jump or rush to grab it to see if it's her calling me, so that I don't miss the call. And, this is how I'm spending Valentine's Day - sitting around on pins and needles - waiting for her ass to call...


Video provided by: YouTube Addict

loveqna.blogspot.com (back to top)


You are welcome to share your opinion, suggestion, or personal story on Love.QnA. Most articles, interviews, videos, vlogs, stories, jokes, and documentaries can be found on various dating sites and YouTube sites here on the Internet. I focus on toxic relationships and relationship drama in order to turn the negatives of a relationship into positives. My main goal is to help others find a compatible partner/team player OR see the positives of being single and enjoying the single life.

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"