NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

No Matter How Great Life Is, You Will Always Be Thrown Curve Balls

Why, Lord? Why me?

I really shouldn't be complaining about anything. I'm going blind, true, but, I'm a lot better off than I was before I stepped-up my game and started focusing on improving my life.

I used to roll with "party animals" and "slow-rollers". 

 These are people who live in the fast lane, but aren't really "Players", Entrepreneurs, Dons, or connected to anybody or anything worthwhile. I was one of them. We made decent money and lived a low middle-class lifestyle, but we weren't building anything or contributing to anything. All we did was talk about what we were gonna do (and trying to do) and run around in circles. 

Besides that, we weren't doing jack-shit.

Lucky for me, I was kicked to the curb and ousted from the "circle". If it wasn't for that, I would've still been hanging out with those guys and Life would've passed me by.

Neither did I have the right girl on my team, but the Lord blessed me to have her on my side for a year, and I was able to start my journey and eventually "come up"...

Over time, I had my dream job. I had a decent amount of money - off and on. My credit was top-shelf (at one point), I had my own home, good friends, good neighbors, a nympho girlfriend, high-speed Internet, peace of mind, everything... 

I had a bird's eye view of The Promised Land.

I was no longer the Prodigal Son wandering in wilderness with those fools. I was like King Solomon.

I had it all. Everything I wanted. And, almost everything I needed.

But, I didn't have the right attitude to maintain it all.

I'm not going to go into another spiel about "self-love" or "personal priorities", goals, and boundaries. What's done is done. I screwed myself up.

Now, I'm on the move again. On the damn road again like damn Willie Nelson. But, this time, more wiser than the Prodigal Son. 

I was interested in this one girl about ten or so years ago (not long after I started this blog - damn, time flies), but she wouldn't give me the time of day.

I thought we were "cool". But, when she had her house-warming party, she didn't invite me. I asked her about it, and this chicken-head-ass broad had the nerve to say, "I'm not inviting you over to my house so that you and your friends can come back later and rob me." 

And, she walked right into the breakroom without breaking a stride.

My ass almost did a back-flip... I was shocked. I was flabbergasted. And, I was offended... But, it was so ridiculous that I couldn't help but laugh to myself about it for years and years later.

This is one of those "she crossed the line" moments that you never forget about. 

And, I don't know why in the hell she would even say that to me when I knew all of the same people she knew.

Seriously.

All of the people I associated with, associated with her. They worked with me - including her. And, we had even been to lunch a few times together. Hell, she had even been to MY house! (Or, rather, my old house; former house, or whatever). She also gave me her phone number at one point. I just never called it back then, because I had met someone.

But, she still never invited me over. She even played me out, laughed at me, and dismissed me, during the Pandemic...

And, as Karma would have it, she ended up getting played herself - used and screwed over by someone she thought was interested in her. (I'm not laughing at her though. It happens to all of us at some point - No matter how tight your game is.)

But, anyway...

She has been beyond disrespectful, and has even accused me once of "not being a friend". WTF???

I've tried to be her friend ever since I saw those sexy legs walking across the parking lot at work. And, even in one of her most darkest moments, she called me, and I was there. And, called her up to check on her the following days to make sure she was okay. 

But, she has always treated me like "Philip Carey" from "Of Human Bondage". She has always played me out. Ten Years... More than that really. And, I would still stick by her as a friend. 

But, I don't even care about that anymore. It's whatever. It's done.

All of that is in the past, and I'm moving in with her in a few days. 

But, this is just a "friendship", and it's temporary. She's going to help me get a few things in order before I go completely blind, and my contributions to her for allowing me to stay will help alleviate some of the pressures of paying all of those bills by herself. But, I didn't want it to come to this.

I don't mind humbling myself, but I prefer taking care of myself, having my own place, and being independent. And, that's what she wants too. No one wants to be intruded upon. And, honestly, right now, I'd rather be alone.

I've gotten too used to The Good Life, and my Goals and Dreams seemed right within reach. Hell, they were right there! I was so close, I could smell the fragrance of Power and Success like I had done took a bath in it.

*(When I speak of "Power", I'm talking about Freedom, Control, and Options.)

The dream of chillin' in the lap of luxury with my "ride or die chick" is stuck in my head and burned into my memory...

Now, it almost feels like that's what it's going to be - a memory.

I've prayed and meditated on it, but my faith is wavering.

But... I can't blame anyone except myself. I should've stayed on top of my game. I should've kept learning and growing and picking up good game from some of the Major Players of our time like Elon Musk, and Warren Buffet, and all of the cryptocurrency millionaires, and all of these YouTube and TikTok millionaires...

I should've been more focused and stayed busy.

If I had, without a doubt, I'd still be living The Good Life... and The Player's Lifestyle.


loveqna.blogspot.com (back to top)


You are welcome to share your opinion, suggestion, or personal story on Love.QnA. Most articles, interviews, videos, vlogs, stories, jokes, and documentaries can be found on various dating sites and YouTube sites here on the Internet. I focus on toxic relationships and relationship drama in order to turn the negatives of a relationship into positives. My main goal is to help others find a compatible partner/team player OR see the positives of being single and enjoying the single life.

 


No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"