NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

50 Reasons Why Men (AND Women) Cheat

I won't lead you on. I'm not posting this list in this post so if you want to keep steppin', step on. I know you're probably busy.

But, if you have time to hang around, let me tell you right quick why I'm about to post this info...

Well, I mentioned that I would post something like this sooner or later. After all, it IS a blog about relationship drama. But, I have another reason too.

Yesterday, at work, I got deathly sick. I think I almost overdosed on energy drinks. I'm serious. I didn't eat anything all day except....

Well, I DID have a couple of sausage and egg biscuits for breakfast. Then, later that day - around 1AM - I had a muffin and some chips. I know: "I need to eat some "real" food. I'm a "junk-food" addict. I can't help it. I love my sweets and snacks. So, anyway...

I drank about three or four energy drinks within an 9 hour period. From the time I clocked-in for work at 9PM until about 3AM, I drank at least three "Monsters".

I was very jittery at first. Then I felt like I had to "earl" (throw-up). Then, I got weak because I tried to fight my way through it. And, I had gas like hell. I was walking around fartin' and pootin' everywhere. The only thing that came out was steam from the energy drinks.

I kept working but got really dizzy to the point of almost passing out.

I finished most of my work (with the help of two co-workers) but I couldn't ride home.

I had to close my eyes and rest in the breakroom for a while. I woke-up almost an hour later.

I felt better but not 100%.

To be honest - and I feel embarrassed to tell you this but - I didn't think I was going to make it home on my bike. I thought about calling my roommate or getting someone to take me home.

Now, that's some real sucker-ass sh*t. I ought to know better. I should've already bought a car by now so I could take myself home in case of emergencies like that.

Nevertheless, I hopped on my bike and was on my way.

Once I got going, I felt even better. I think I sweated some of that energy drink out.

After that episode, Today, I almost got hit four(?) (or five) times by people not paying attention while they were driving. I rode my bike to the mall to pick up a 16 gigabyte flash drive that was on sale and one guy almost hit me because he was turning right and STARING left as he turned out of the parking lot. He was busy yappin' with the lady in the car. And instead of checking the intersection before he drove out into it, he was already looking left before entered the intersection and just drove right out into the street.

Then, some fool cut me off at a right hand turn and almost hit me with his or her mirror. I couldn't see who or what was driving because the windows on the BMW were tinted. That REALLY doesn't make a difference anyway.

Then, I almost got ran down by a dude in a Cadillac who decided at the last minute that he didn't want to go straight anymore and made a left hand turn with no signal on. That S.O.B. turned right towards me while I coming through the intersection! I had to hit the brakes or else that jackass would've ran me down.

So, just in case I don't make it here one day, you'll have this information which will not only TELL you WHY men (and women) cheat, but it will help you use your experience and instincts to help some of your buddies and friends so that they can reduce their chances of being used, abused, dumped, and cheated on.

But, let me warn you upfront:

I don't always see cheating as the fault of the cheater because other factors (sometimes strange or abusive situations) can drive a man or woman to cheat.

But, from what I've seen, heard, and know, this is rare. So, I won't be defending cheaters. But, I want to let you know now that there are two sides to every story.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but desperate times call for desperate measures. That's how Some People see it.

Now, the list will be too long and detailed to put in one sitting.

I don't wanna make another long-ass post that will drag on and on. But, I don't want to leave out any details either.

I want you realize what I tell you is all true and HAS happened so that you don't think I'm just pulling bullsh*t-ass excuses from out of thin air.

And, you can ask some of your friends if they consider these things cheating or if they've experienced these situations or heard about them happening to anyone they know.

By all means, get a second or third opinion.

People cheat for many reasons. And, you'll probably hear of some reasons that I ain't never heard of or would even consider. But, the keys to recognizing the lies and secrets from the truth is just listening to clues, paying attention to the signs, observing the realities of the situation, and recalling experiences.

Use your Instinct. It'll be a big help. You'll see.

And, I'll also tell you why - even though women KNOW WHY men cheat (and vice versa) - I'll tell you WHY they keep letting it happen.

Well, let me get my sleep...

I have 2 hours and 45 minutes to get rested before I have to get on the road and make it to work.

Pray fuhmeh...

- loveqna

------------------------------

Gavin DeGraw performing Chariot



Video provided by - GavinDeGrawVEVO

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"