NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

VIDEO - Singapore Woman Tortures Boyfriend

My girlfriend is mean and bossy but she's never done anything like this to me. I like fiesty women, but this is just vicious. My poor little balls are nervous just thinking about it.

I ran across this video the other day while lying in bed listening to her complain about... I don't know what the hell she was fussing about. I usually tune her out before she even gets started. Anyway, some of you probably won't believe this video. Some of you will probably enjoy it. Some of you might even be turned on by it.



Video provided by - TiKayedge

- loveqna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Asian chicks are messed. I know. I went out with a Japanese (1 Year), Korean (4 months), Vietnamese (3.5 years), and a Cambodian (1 year). T

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"