NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

That B*tch Is Crazy...

I'm supposed to be asleep right now...

It's 4:13 in the morning and I have to wake-up for work at 6:00AM.

But, everytime I close my eyes, my mind keeps turning and turning and turning...

And, I just thought about something that crazy-ass girl of mine said to me.

The backyard has about 15 big-ass trees in it. There are MORE trees surrounding it from the neighbors' yards... And the front.

There are leaves scattered everywhere. And plenty more still on the trees.

I've already bagged over thirty bags of leaves - just in the FRONT yard - because, there are trees there too. AND, more leaves on them. She has two kids big enough to go out and bag at least some of the leaves in the backyard, but she expects me to do it.

Last week, I was on second floor of the roof - the very top - cleaning the gutters again because she was complaining about all of those damn leaves piled up in there. And I don't think she has ever cleaned those gutters because when I first did it, they had mud in them and grass and tiny little trees growing out of them. And, she still hasn't said "thank you" or "good job" or anything.

I already bought the rake and the garbage bags with my poor little paycheck, and I STILL have to clean up the entire yard too??? While those lazy-ass boys of hers sleep and play video games??? And then, I have to wash dishes and cook for her and her doggone "bay-bay kids"???

And, it's not like I have an office job. I have to deal with customers and sometimes lift (by hand) 5,000 - 10,000 pounds of product a day when I work. So, sometimes I'm tired and want to relax on my days off. But, I still have to babysit her daughter's kids while her daughter is at school and/or at work. She says she watches them but her ass is laying up here in the bed asleep. So, I have to watch them so that she can rest. And, I don't get paid for that sh*t!

And, she complains that I don't wash her car. Hell, when I washed it, she junked it back up within a couple of days like she just didn't give a damn. When I clean-up, she let's those little bad-ass kids mess things right back up. I'm like WTF???

I like those little rugrats like they were my own kids, but damn... I didn't sign-up for all this sh*t.

And she had the nerve to say, "A man is built to work. You're supposed to work like a dog. A woman is supposed to take care of the house."

Well, why the hell am I cooking and washing dishes then???

She'll let those bad-ass kids tear the place up and then she wants to walk around whining, complaining, and fussing about how she can't live in such a filthy place and how she's sick and tired of the house being junky.

Now, I know I've done lost my mind for putting up with this sh*t, but is this b*tch crazy???

Or, is it just me?

- loveqna

(good night)

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"