NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Friday, November 18, 2011

What Are Men Thinking When...



Okay, the weekend is officially here, and for those of you who are looking to improve your conversation skills, approach skills, and social skills, here is the first of two posts for this week.

And, I must insert this disclaimer: You all know that I'm not a "pick-up artist" or "expert", so (please) for "top-notch" advice, review one of those type of sites.

Today, I had a few other topics in mind to post but somehow I ended up surfing the Net and came across an interesting question (and "reality") on Yahoo I want to share with you.

You could call this a simple observation but, I think it's a real benefit and could take some of the pressure off of approaching some good prospects if you use your instincts and "read" them well.

The one thing I like about this post is that it CONFIRMS that men and women DO appreciate eye-candy and are checking each other out all the time.

The problem is: Women are just as much afraid of rejection as men are! So, most good people - who are good for each other - never meet.

And, no one is the blame. It's Fear on all of our part that keeps two good people from getting together.

So, Free Your Mind and Use Your Instincts and let Karma and Destiny take their proper course. There are going to be people out checking you out. And, some will want to get to know you. But, it may be up to you to step-up and invite them to experience your world.

Anyway... Here's the little gem that I discovered.

-------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION ON YAHOO:

What R men thinking in a grocery store, when eye contact is made with a beautiful woman?

Ok, Im walking in the grocery store, pushing that awful dreadful cart, thinking what do i put together for dinner tonight? I see a handsome guy pushing his cart, he looks me in the eye, no friendly smile, but I seen something there, in his eyes. And he looks away fast!. Ok, I know what Im thinking when I see a good looking guy(even an unattractive guy), Im thinking "hhhmm, wonder how good he is in bed?" I want an HONEST answer from those guys who know what im talking about. Come on ladies, you know the scenerial im describing, even those women with their hair tied in a knot, their so lady like and always on her best behavior, After all she is on the PTA. You wonder the same thing Im asking about.. Hey guys if you can answer this question. A whole lot of men will get dates in the grocery store line. You can be like one of those last minute items in the check out lane. Women will prob have alot more nerve to ask you out if she thinks your thinking what I think your thinking.
..................

Okay, after reading that question, I simply came up with a lot of thoughts I've had and comments I've heard other guys (and girls) mention.

But, you know how a group of guys are when they're together checking out a hot chick.

And, a group of ladies ain't no different.

So, I won't post all of the stuff I've heard.

But, all of it is not "dirty" or vulgar or perverted.

There ARE guys out there that love the way your hair looks. Or, guys out there that love your smile. Or, the way you dress. Or, your nails. All men aren't thinking "dirty" thoughts or fantasizing about seeing you naked. Someone may really be interested in getting to know you on a deeper level.

Sometimes, you can see what they're thinking in their eyes... Sometimes, you can see it in their actions or by the way they act when you are near.

But, I know it's hard for some of you beautiful women out there. You girls get approached, whistled at, and flirted with all the time, so, it's difficult to know who's "for real" and who just wants to get into your pants. Still, even a man who appreciates your beauty may want more with you than just sex. You just have to use your instincts to see beyond the B.S. or shyness.

But, let me move on before I get off topic...

Here's my response to "what men are thinking when they see a hot chick at a grocery store or somewhere out in public":

- "Damn, she's fine."
- "Damn, her hair is pretty."
- "Good Lord! Look at that booty!"
- "I know she's got a man."
- "Damn, what should I say?"
- "Damn, that bitch is bad."
- "Wooowe... that ass is phat."
- "damn, she looks sexy with what she has on."
- "good Lord, she smells good! I wonder what kind of perfume she has on."
- "I know I don't have a chance with her. Ain't no use in me even trying."
- "I know a girl like that ain't single."
- "that girl is hot and don't even know it."
- "she has a pretty smile."
- "Damn, she has some sexy lips."
- "Damn! How many kids has she got???"
- "Boy, I wouldn't mind hittin' that!"
- "If that was my girl, I'd never let her go."
- "damn, I don't know what to say to this chick."
- "wow... look at little mama. She's hot."
- "damn. she's workin' that thing. Look at her shaking that booty. she knows I'm lookin'."
- "she knows she's fine."
- "damn. I bet she's a wildcat in bed."
- "I wonder where her man is at? Is she alone? Is she single? Should I approach?" (lol)
- "damn, she has a sexy walk."
- "She's cute. I wonder what religion she is."
- "damn, she's fine. I wonder how old she is?"
- "damn, she has some pretty skin."
- "Where have I seen her before?"
- "I'd make her my wife."
- "Damn, something TOLD me to change clothes before I went to the store!"
- "ohhhh, I got to hollah at this chick..."
- "damn, she has a nice shape/body."
- "ohhh, I think she's checking me out. Damn... what should I say???"

You never know what's going on in someone's mind but these are a few of the things I've heard guys (and women) say when they notice a cute guy or girl out in public.

Now, the thing about these comments is obvious. People DO look and judge and WANT to approach you or avoid you based on your appearances. So, make sure you're smelling as fresh as daisies and looking "tight and right" when you go out to party and socialize.

No matter what your style is, just make sure you're representing class and style and what you're all about to the fullest.

And Have Fun! Be Approachable!

If you're interested, show him with a smile or a compliment - or, even a joke. Sometimes, that's what a "hunter" needs. So, be bold and put him at ease. And, he might have the balls to let you know what's really on his mind.

That's the way to get closer to that secret admirer who's checking you out!

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"