NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Conversation Topics - Basics

Here are a few more notes for those who are trying to improve their conversation skills.

I don't have my actual notes because I'm in bed and the lights are off and I'm too lazy to get my notebook or my other computer. But, I have a few notes in my head...

When you want to strike up a conversation, you have the options of

- sharing news

- announcing something that happened to you

- asking a question to get more information about something

- complaining about a situation or an event that you don't or didn't like

- complimenting someone

- responding to a question, statement, or body language

- commenting on something you see, hear, taste, smell, etc.

- you could share your opinion

- sharing a fact about a subject someone is talking about

There are many ways to strike up a conversation.

Listen to how other people talk and what they talk about - especially current events and news. And, also try to remember the hot topics of the day so that you can stay in the know about what's going on and speak on it.

If you approach a guy or a girl or if you're just talking to friends, use one of these formats. And pay attention to the formats other people use so that you can learn how to be more interesting in your conversations.

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"