NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Friday, June 17, 2011

3 of 13 Reasons Why Men And Women Cheat For Sex

I think I have run out of the reasons why men and women cheat for sex, but I will add to this post if necessary when I update it with more details later.

After this, we'll move on to 37 more reasons why men and women cheat. They will be in categories as well.

Plus, I'll tell you why men and women DON'T CHEAT so look out for that.

Don't forget to check out the previous posts to help you build on your instincts or intuition. Remember, the stronger your intuition and vibes, the more success you will have at helping your friends and others.

And, this will eventually make the world a better place.

Here are the 3 out of 13 Reasons Why Men And Women Cheat For Sex:

11) Curiosity about what the person is like in bed. This is different from being curious about a certain type of sex or certain lifestyle. Here, the cheater is interested in "exploring" the person.

12) Revenge or spite

13) Has a rare opportunity (possibly one chance) to experience his or her fantasy - celebrity; dream girl; dream guy; fantasy situation

Like I said, there may be more, but we'll see.

I've now been awake for 24 hours. I'm going to rest before work.

Take care!

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"