NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Toxic Relationships, Toxic Relationships, I'm Going Mad

Well, as you can see, I made it back to the crib safe and sound. (?)

I ended going to K-Mart for some new tubes. It was too hot there to be riding an extra hour just to go to Wal-Mart for the same thing. Wal-Mart may have been cheaper but the hell with it. It's not like I'm broke.

Damn... I didn't mean it to sound like that, but I DO feel good saying it.

Life is sweet when you have a little extra change in your pocket, ain't it?

More options, more choices, and less stress. I love it.

I even stopped by the thrift store and picked up a couple of good books: "Oddball Ointments, Powerful Potions, & Fabulous Folk Remedies, That'll Cure Almost Anything That Ails Ya!"

I think it's a good book. I only skimmed through it so I'll have to read it later to be sure. With a long-ass title like that, it had better be good.

The other book I got was "Jesus Freaks". I mainly got this book to help with my writing. I picked it up and was swept away by the writing style so, I'll probably read that one a lot. Even the first book has a good writing style, so I'm sure I'll learn something.

Oh, and I snagged a "National Enquirer" tabloid magazine. The title "PLASTIC SURGERY SHOCKERS!", jumped out at me.

I've been planning on writing a post about "Changing Who You Are For Someone Else" or "Should You Change For Someone Else" or something like that, and I that's why I was interested in this paper. I'll probably post on that topic later this week, because there is something that I really want to discuss about "should a man or woman change to please his or her partner".

A lot of people don't think so. Some people do. And some people just change "naturally". I don't know. I'll have to meditate on that one before I go to my notes.

Anyway...

While I was making my trek cross-country down to my local K-Mart, I thought about something else: Toxic Relationships.

The things that create Toxic Relationships also lead to cheating - indirectly.

The reason why I say that is because: If you have a good relationship - one that is not full of drama - then 99% of the time, you won't have to worry about infidelity (or cheating).

But, if your relationship is full of hate, spite, and drama, somebody is either going to cheat, leave, or get a divorce and take everything in the house.

The only way I see out of a toxic relationship is to avoid one in the first place, but then again... relationships become "toxic" over a period of time. They're always sweet in the beginning.

I may have written down some possible solutions but I'll have to look at my manuscript.

The other reason why I think we need to discuss this is because it will also help improve your Instincts and Intuition about relationships. As a matter of fact, it may enhance what you already know about choosing a mate and resolving relationship conflicts. I don't know.

We'll see...

Anyway, I have an hour and half before I have to go to work tonight. I think the heat has made me delirious.

I'm gonna get some sleep.

Take care, Y'all.

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"