NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

5 MORE Reasons Why Men And Women Cheat For Sex

Honestly, I hate to post this info without an explanation, but I've been so tired due to work, that I don't have all of the strength and motivation I need to go through the motions. My thoughts are mostly clear in that I know what I want to say.

But, as usual, I have TOO much to say.

And, sadly, I wasted my day off lying in bed.

I DID finally finish the post on "Toxic Relationships" but my mind went on and on and on.

Unlike most people, I don't have writer's block. I have "mental floods".

I keep thinking and thinking of things to talk about and I end up not talking about anything. Maybe it's A.D.D. ???

I'll update this post later but trust me on this for now.

---------------------------------------

5 MORE Reasons Why Men And Women Cheat For Sex:

6) He’s not interested in sex with his woman or She's not interested in sex with her man.

These cheaters aren't simply bored, they just flat-out don't like having sex with their partner.

Usually, there’s a physical turn-off but there could also be a "performance" turn-off.

- "junk" size (too small OR too big)

- lack of movement or "work" in the bed (poor "action")

- body type or size

- hygiene

- no "sexual chemistry"

7) He or She is a sex addict.

A lot of people out there say there is no such thing as a "sex-addict". The truth of it all is: Humans have a lot of things they're addicted to.

Some people are addicted to drugs. Some are addicted to alcohol. Some are addicted to shopping. Some are addicted to shoes. Some are addicted to work (workaholics). And, some are addicted to Sex.

NOW...

Don't get it twisted. Just because a person has a sexual addiction and is addicted to sex, that doesn't mean he or she is necessarily having sex with another person on a regular basis. He or she could be having sex alone 5 or 6 times (or more) per week.

If he or she is constantly downloading "flicks" on the Internet or is constantly viewing his or her dirty movies and magazines those are signs of an addiction.

If he or she is constantly trying to get his or her partner in bed for a quick romp, that's a sign of a sexual addiction. Some people want to "do it" every day. Some two or three times a day. And, some partners get worn out by this and don't know what the hell to do.

Anyway...

Some sex addicts DO get their fix from other places besides their partner. Sometimes it's with another addict, or a hoochie, or an admirer, or someone who is looking for a new adventure.

Sometimes, they have to "handle their business" on their own.

More on Sex Addicts here.

8) He or she wanted to satisfy his or her curiosity about a Fetish.

I don't want to say too much more about this one yet because there are two or three other very similar reasons why someone would cheat. And, people might believe these are the same reason. But, some of those reasons DON'T INVOLVE sex.

9) He or she likes variety - different "experiences".

One day, I'm gonna post "The Mysteries Of Sex". I created those notes for a topic such as this, but I'll get around to it later. Anyway... The person who cheats for variety is like a cross between a sex-addict and someone who doesn't believe in sex with one person.

The most important thing to remember is this: A cheater who prefers "variety" is usually a "player". And, usually, the victim is done wrong in a new relationship. Although, there are players who are married as well.

These cheating players are usually still having sex with their wives or husbands, or girlfriends, or boyfriends, but they like to mix things up as well by "playing the field" and having sex with others.

They hang out at the same places singles do. They don't wear wedding rings or take off their wedding bands when they want to hollah at a chick or a hunk. They're always flirting as if they're single. Many of them stay "fresh", "fly", and stylish to attract prospects...

And, the bad thing about it all is this - and this is how you'll know I'm not just talking out of my ass:

Sometimes, these players will give their partner a disease.

Or, get pregnant. Or, get someone pregnant.

Then, they move on to the next relationship. Although, some DO straighten-up and change their ways. But... Is it really necessary now???

I guess it depends on the victim and how he or she feels.

This last post, women won't like because many men lie about this scenario and try to use it as an excuse for cheating.

READ MY LIPS! There isn't a "good excuse". There is NO EXCUSE for cheating.

But, this DOES happen. It's Reality. It happens, so ain't no use in hiding from it or denying it.

10) He or she got drunk or high (and horny).

I've dissected a frog before but I don't know anything about Biology or Chemistry. I don't know what it is in alcohol or some drugs that makes people hot and horny.

I don't know what they put in that stuff that makes people want to "get it on" but I DO know there's SOMETHING in there!

And, if a man or woman who's involved in a relationship ain't got enough sense to avoid it or consume in moderation, they'll end up making a fool of himself (or herself) or end up doing something he or she might regret.

Some people like to go to clubs and parties and get drunk and pursue prospects for sex. Most of those guys and girls are hoes.

Then, you have some people who love to drink and/or get high and can't handle the sh*t, and they get taken advantage of or outright ignore the fact that they're in a relationship and run off to spend the night with someone he or she thinks is cute.

To be honest, ain't no telling what these drunkards might do or who they might spend the night with.

They'll even give their curiosities and fantasies a try when they're drunk. So, you never know WHO or WHAT they may end up sleeping with THAT night. They might come home in the morning butt-naked covered in wax and whipped cream riding on back of a damn billy-goat.

Damn!

Sexual Roulette.

That's why a lot of men don't like women who drink. lol. They don't want to take ANY chances of those girls getting drunk and giving their "stuff" away.

I'm serious.

Anyway, there are a few more reasons why people cheat for sex that I'd like to post this week so that we can move on to the other reasons, but my work week has started again (Wed - Sun), so we'll see.

Well, I may still update this later. I didn't think I would be adding this much to this post, but I'll meditate on it and decide if more should be added later.

Keep working on those romantic instincts. Keep observing but don't over-analyze.

I've got 45 minutes to get a nap and go to work. I'll see you later.

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"