NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What It's Like To Date A Female Player

I'm the type of guy that loves all kinds of women. It doesn't matter to me about their size, height, eye color, skin complexion, nationality, breast size, butt size, whatever. I don't have a real preference. It doesn't even matter to me what their zodiac sign is, I still have love for all ovem.

But, there is one type of woman with certain qualities I admire a little more than rest.

I like women who are strong-minded yet charming. Funny. A woman with a Diva-like style but who often dresses in tight jeans and revealing clothes. I like bold women. A woman who's confident, feisty, and fearless. Even a little bit eccentric. And, she doesn't have to be a beauty queen either. Her overall sex-appeal is more than enough to keep me mesmerized.

Well, I've met a chick like that. She's all that and more. She's a real vixen. And, a hellcat.

Those wolves that come around can't keep their tongues from dragging the ground when they see this sexy little fox wagging her plump little tail. I must admit it: She had my mouth watering too.

And, the crazy thing about it is, this chick has been trying to holla at me ever since I started working at our store.

Well, I gave her my number. I asked her to call me. I got her number. We'll talk and see how things go from there.

She's high maintenance and only interested in men with money. I know that. And, she knows I ain't got no money, so we'll see what's really going on inside her head as we get to know each other better.

What could I possibly get out of this relationship?

What do I see in a woman of this caliber?

Why would any man be interested in pursuing a woman like this?

Is this the same as dating a hoe?

Won't I get jealous?

Won't I get lonely?

What does SHE want from me? Money? Entertainment? Sex? Friendship?

How long will this last?

I know this chick is a player. I know she's high maintenance. What's worse is: she's high maintenance and going through a bit of financial drama. That means she might pick my pockets or milk my bank accounts dry!

If her game is tight, she could possibly clean me out and move on to the next sucker or local-joker!

She knows I'm not a "Baller" with a big bank account. She knew I was broke when I first arrived, yet she has pursued me. Why?

What does this chick see in me? What in the hell does she want???

I definitely admire her and respect her, but, I could only see myself being with her as a "friend" - for a little while. A long term relationship with a player can never last too long. Don't even plan on it. It would drive you crazy - especially if you fell in love. It would break your heart.

A player's definition of Love is always different from everyone else's. A player can claim to love you even though he or she spends time with someone else: "I love you baby. Those other hoes mean nothing to me."

A player is never devoted to anyone except himself - or, herself. And, she's a Pisces. I know there are some faithful Pisces out there, but I've personally never known a Pisces I could trust.

I see us more as "business partners". She has a lot of "game". She has no fear. Gangsta. She's smart. She's sexy. She makes me laugh. She likes to write. And, she's organized. Women are almost always better organized than men, so that's always a winner.

She's top-notch all the way around.

And, she has a sexy-ass walk... I"m like: Damn. This fine-ass...

So, you know I'm impressed. Actually, I feel a little bit intimidated by the situation because I'm not sure what to make of all of this. Her talk-game is strong. She's got me thinking about her...

I hope this b*tch ain't trying to play me for my money. "Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions." And, I don't play that sh*t.

lol. I'm just kiddin'.

Another thing I like about her is she's outspoken, frank, and sensuous. Those gangsta chicks really know how to charm a guy. Soft arms. Nice warm hugs. She's slim and sexy. She smells good... Mmph! I can't stop thinking about this chick.

Anyway... I'm gonna chill with this fine mamacita for a while and see how things go. Maybe we can benefit each other. ??? Who knows, there may be a "connection" or "chemistry" between us. We'll see.

The bad thing about this is: I think about that OTHER chick sometimes too.

Lord, I hope I ain't making a bad decision.

- loveqna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no eres para mi

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"