NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Friday, July 1, 2011

What It's Like To Date A Female Player - 2

Dammit!

I have one more night of 3rd shift.

I thought I would be off tonight and have Monday off too! What the Hell???

I should've kept up with the latest events in my life.

I'm just gonna skip over all of the stuff and dive right into what's going on with me and this gangsta chick at work... this female manipulator.

I made a mistake.

Let me be honest as I always try to be.

This chick is not what I thought she was. She is, but she isn't...

She has the potential to be very financially successful. She has the potential to be a great teacher for many women out there who struggling with their confidence, trials in life, and relationships. She is very smart and very wise - and a HELL of a lot smarter than these relationship gurus out here. She KNOWS how to attract a man. I bet there are a lot of good men out there that would love to be with this little fox.

Men of every persuasion are always gawking (or sneaking a peek) and commenting on how fine this lady is and how stylish she is. Women also tell her how much they love her figure and how sweet she is. She's charming, but she ain't sweet.

Ladies, if you REALLY want to know how to get good prospects to chase you, this chick has the answer. And, I'll talk about that later. But for now...

Let me tell you what this sexy seniorita's downfall is and will be:

She's a sexpot. She's a wannabee player. She has no vision. She can't see The Big Picture. She's too greedy for chump-change and power over men. She wants to nickel-and-dime you to death and waste your time by having you running errands. This is the type of B.S. that'll drive most men off. I'm not a damn "gopher". I don't have time to be running around and around running errands for other people - especially people I'm not committed to or responsible for.

And everyday, she's got a sad story (a sob story) to tell so she can bum a few bucks - a dollar for this, two dollars for that, five bucks for a meal, cigarettes. Don't let these slobs use you up and play you for a sucker! Their mind is on some bull-sh*t. Petty sh*t. Crackhead type of sh*t.

Who in the hell does this chick think she's dealing with??? She's buying lotto tickets with that damn money. She plays almost everyday and can't win for sh*t.

This is the type of crap that let's you know you're dealing with a bum who has no high standards or goals. They live just for the day. They live off of Hope. They'll spend all of their money and YOUR money on knick-knacks instead of trying to stack their cash and save. Or, they're spending their money on bills and food and spending someone else's money on "entertainment" (like lotto tickets).

And, I see that she has all of these guys swooning over her and trying to talk to her in secret and doing all of these little secret favors for her and it pisses me off. But not because of the other guys. I'm jealous a little bit (to be honest) but that's not the real issue.

This chick has all of this potential. She could build an Empire - or, at least, make a nice life for herself, but she would rather play mind games and tease these poor suckers who are attracted to her. And, I can see that she really doesn't even care about the attention. She only wants money and favors. Well, she DID say she was "High Maintenance".

But, where has this gotten her so far? She's still a damn bum.

I mentioned that I would "chill" with this chick on a regular basis - and she is still trying to "hook-up" with me. She keeps asking when are we going to get together one evening and "do it".

At first, I thought this was just a ploy to excite me and charm me out of money. But, I haven't told her how fat my bank account is. When we met, she knew I worked part time and was broke (and she still believes I'm broke) and she kept pursuing me anyway. Now, she keeps trying to find out where I live and what days I have off and how risque I am in bed and all that.

But, she also keeps bumming me chump-change, so what in the world does this broad want???

Now...

Without a doubt, I AM turned on by her boldness and aggressiveness. More than likely, if I spent a night with this chick, I would do whatever it took to make her fall for me. At least, I'd try. But, what if she is just as skilled in bed as I am??? What if she has MORE sexual prowess in bed than I do? She might turn me out. She'd have me jumping through hoops and swooning over her like the rest of those dumbasses. Mmmmmmm.

I have to keep reminding myself that we could be nothing more than friends, but she keeps begging for money like we're committed to each other or sleeping together. Well, I'm about to cut that short. She might not talk to me anymore but I really don't care. I never pursued her in the first place. And, I'd rather spend my money on me than give it all to some bum to throw away or spend it all up trying to nickel and dime me to death. And some of those other guys are probably giving her money too! Aha!

Guys (AND girls), use your instincts and learn from this experience. Beware of players. Beware of manipulators. Beware of people with sex-appeal, charm, and boldness. They are like vampires. More than likely they will try to use you up and suck the life right out of you! They drain you of your time, energy, money, and opportunities. Don't waste your life chasing after one of these con-artists. Don't give in to his or her personality. Avoid the bum if you can. Once you become hypnotized and charmed by this snake, it may be too late. You'll play yourself out and they'll milk you for all you're worth!

Look at me. Learn. I know this chick is no good, but I can't resist her sexiness. I can't resist her personality. I want to turn her life around. I want to win her heart. But, I don't want this broad only for sex. I could really care less about that. Underneath all of this B.S. she is made of is a treasure trove of Diamonds. This chick has everything any man could want - except Vision. And, that's a damn shame.

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"