NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Friday, July 1, 2011

What It's Like To Date A Female Player - 3

Take heed and beware of the ways of the "player"... Those manipulating scumbags and hoodrats are out here everywhere! Watch out and be wary of their ways. Use your good instincts and intuition so that you can weed out those who are true and those who are fake and want to play games.

Without a doubt, a player is fox. And clever when it comes to the game of romance. Have fun. Play the game. But whatever you do, understand the rules and play the game well so that you don't get used, abused, and played out.

And, if you're in a relationship like this right now that's full of games and drama and you're begging your lover for attention and affection - and you're always giving and giving and never receiving - get your mind right and take hold of yourself. Don't keep chasing a dream! Live your life and let him or her do his or her own thing. All the begging in the world won't help.

Don't let that bum bring you down or ruin your pride, happiness, or self-esteem!

Have your own life and goals outside of that toxic relationship and move toward your own dreams...

If he or she loves you (or cares about you) and the relationship was meant to be, then it will be.

--------------------------------------------

This may be the last post on what it's like to date a female player. Things aren't looking too good between us right now. I'm an Aries. And since Aries-folks can be blunt and say things without thinking sometimes, you know I was bound to offend her. So far, I've offended her twice.

The post I submitted earlier today was based on events that had taken place a few days after Sexy Slim and I started communicating. I fell asleep and never finished that post. I still didn't finish but the clock is ticking so I posted what was on my mind. Time moves on and so must we.

Anyway. Slim and I were doing okay. Everything wasn't "peaches and cream" but we had potential. She still kept after me about "hooking-up" and having a sexual escapade. I found out a few days later that she is actually living with her boyfriend or "friend" or whatever the hell he is to her.

It didn't surprise me. She's a player. I knew that going in. But, I was hoping she WOULD surprise me and that my instincts were wrong.

I was hoping that she was living alone or with a relative or something.

Honestly, I didn't think she lived WITH the guy.

Anyway...

That was a turn-off.

Then, she said that they slept in separate rooms and never had sex. But, she could never talk on the phone while he was in the same room.... ???

What? Are you serious?

Who does this chick think she's playing with?

You two are just friends, you're not having sex, but you can't talk to other guys around him...? player, please. That's the worst bullsh*t story I've done heard. Oh, and he's helping her out on some of her bills. ???

Come-on, man... Either he's fool or he's pussywhipped or she thinks I'm stupid.

I thought that chick had some "game". She must think I'm a fucking "square". Or, simple-minded or something.

I didn't believe that sh*t and after a few days, the subject came up again because we were flirting hard with each other and talking about sex. And, once again, this broad asked me about my girlfriend (my roommate)...

She calls her "friend" her room mate and since I call my roommate "my roommate", she thinks me and my roommate are really girlfriend and boyfriend. Do you follow me? She's basing my situation off of her situation - and they're completely different. I'm not sleeping with my roommate or dating my roommate. Anyway...

She says, "What side of town do you live on?"

I tell her and then she asks, "And who do you live with?"

Without hesitation I say, "My Ex." BECAUSE SHE KEEPS RIGHT ON ASKING THE SAME DAMN QUESTION. Is she on meds or have amnesia or what???

Then, she asks me, "Are you still hittin' that?"

She asked me this twice and I blushed a little bit. (You couldn't see it, but I did.) I laughed and told her she was loco (crazy). She kept asking me similar questions, so, I ask her, "Why? Is your "friend" still hittin' that?" And, the chick said "sometimes". Sometimes she needs it. I knew she was lying earlier when she told me they weren't having sex anymore. And, I wouldn't be surprised if she was or has been or is currently being intimate with someone on the side too.

You can't ever put anything past a player. They lie like hell. They're always greedy for sex, money, and the opportunity to manipulate.

Anyway, that was also a turn-off.

Then, I asked the chick about getting me some prices on some business cards since she knew someone who had their own printing business and made business cards and flyers at a great price. She never got back in touch with about that and I've asked her about it three times. She doesn't have ANY information about those business cards but she's always asking for money.

She can't help me but everyday she wants me to help her with lunch or breakfast. And why in the hell can't she get up early enough to go buy her own breakfast and make it to work on time? Lazy-ass.

Turn-off.

Now, I had already went over my limit of being sick and disgusted with chick, but she has potential. Deep down, I know she's a Winner. I have a REAL GOOD vibe about this chick and I don't wanna lose her, but I texted her twice and she didn't text me back (and I'm not into this texting crap) that pissed me off because now, she had me worrying about her.

When we finally talked, I told her not to do that again. Number one: It was about business so she didn't have to hide the text from her "friend". And two: The response could've been a simple "yes" or "no". So, she could've responded anytime within the twenty-four hours.

She did it again. It was cool with me. I was done with her from that point.

Then, the next day, the FIRST THING she does is texts me and says is "can you help me with some gas. I'm so sad this morning."

Bitch, you damn right you're sad. And you ain't hitting on jack-sh*t! Hit the road you damn begging-ass bum!

Who in the hell does this chick think she's dealing with???

Okay, so I gave her little poor ass ten bucks and told her not to talk to me again. She looked surprised at first, then smiled and said "okay" as she waved and walked away - with my ten dollars. lol

I said to myself: "I'll fix that."

I texted her and asked her why does she waste her time begging for handouts and playing games when she could do better in life.

That b*tch got fired up!

She tried to text me but it was a mess. She sent the text but she had to call me personally to cuss me out...

"Why you send me a text like that??? And yakity yak... And, you live with your girl... And, blah, blah, blah... Tell me what do you mean by that.... And jibba-jabba..."

I didn't really pay much attention to what she was saying because what I said was true. She's a lazy-ass bum who thinks she's some kind of master manipulator vixen or something.

She said she would call me back but she hasn't. And, I really don't care if she does or doesn't. It'll be one less hand in my pocket. And, one less person I'll ever have to worry about.

We've seen each other at work since then. I said "hello" and she gave me some fake-ass smile like she was disgusted by presence but, who cares. She'll get over it. And, if she doesn't, it won't break my heart. You know me - I could care less.

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"