NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where Did I Go Wrong?

I have to apologize to you.

This blog was not supposed to be about my life and adventures but more about helping you get out of a bad relationship, find love, and improve your romantic instincts.

I wanted to include a few laughs here and there for entertainment and even shock you a bit.

But, somewhere along the road I got sidetracked.

I don't want to point any fingers or blame my job or blame my "condition" for the poor writing because I could've done better. I could be doing better now.

I'm just lazy as hell and I don't like to review what I post before I post it.

I have a lot of ideas for what I want to do with this blog but all I do is think about the things in my head. I don't implement. Those ideas just swirl around and around and around, not doing me or anyone else any good. If only you could peek into my brain you'd see what I mean.

I'm probably crazy.

I could never run out of things to do - or try.

Maybe I'm scatterbrained. ???

I'm gonna try and get focused.

The main thing I have to keep in mind is that this blog ain't about Me. It's about You.

Even if you're not looking for Love or trying to deal with drama in a relationship, I want to help you improve your Instincts and Intuition so that you could help some other poor soul that may be in desperate need of suggestions, advice, or your opinion. You never know, you may save a life - or two.

Anyway, I'm gonna review my notes on writing and re-do some of this crap writing I've published. If I have to take a class or something, I might even do that. But, I'll tell you right now, I hate school. So, it may take a long time before we see any improvement.

My other goal will be trying to quit this job. As much as I'm proud to be a part of this company and as much as I like my co-workers and seeing all of those fine women and learning new things, I don't think working there will help me fulfill my dreams. And it's definitely not doing a lot for me right now. In fact, it's ruining my writing career. AHH, but I'm not blaming anyone or anything. It's me. I have to step-up my game.

Okay, that's enough. I'm not gonna ramble.

I'm gonna read. I'm gonna study. I'm gonna practice. I'm gonna review my notes. And, I'm gonna hustle.

This blog WILL be better.

- loveqna

1 comment:

Majogo said...

People can do anything when love is there, but if you fight for the wrong relationship, you will only hurt yourself so you need to do what is right.

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"