NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

5 Reasons Why Men And Women Cheat For Sex

My days off went by in a flash.

I swear I could use a vacation but I'm afraid the one week of vacation time I have would zoom right by without me really being able to enjoy it.

In this post, I'm only including five reasons why men and women cheat for sex, because my bike has two flat tires (more bad luck) and I have to walk and purchase yet ANOTHER bike or ride to Wal-Mart or K-Mart and buy a couple of inner tubes.

My "old" bike (which is 6 months old) has never had a flat tire. In fact, I'm using the tubes from it right now. I may have to use the tires and take those cheap-ass tires off of my new bike. I don't know. I'll figure something out.

Anyway... enough about my transportation troubles, let's talk about Sex.

The most popular belief about cheating is: "All men and women cheat for sex."

Let me tell you something...

No matter WHY a man or woman cheats, 90% of time, they're gonna have sex.

Sex is almost inevitable. Nine times out of ten it's gonna happen.

The reason why people have sex when they cheat is to express the interest, desire, admiration, and feelings they have for the person they're cheating with.

And, according to many people, sex is the second or third most important thing in a relationship behind Love and Communication, so why wouldn't it happen? If the opportunity presents itself, and the timing is right, it's GONNA happen. Period.

So, whoever thinks all men and women cheat for sex and sex only, is just damn dumb.

Okay, let's not get all worked-up about it...

But, I want you to think hard about what you're about to read. Then observe with your own two eyes.

The truth will be told.

(I'm gonna put the men on blast in this post, BUT! This also applies to Women. These are more old notes from the Manuscript.)

When a man cheats for sex, it’s not always because he’s looking for “regular” sex from a woman – or, whoever. His woman may be giving him plenty of sex and attention at home, but he may be looking for something a little different – a CERTAIN KIND of sex.

Such as:

- He or she may be on the “down-low” (homosexual; lesbian; gay) and living a "double life" - an alternative lifestyle.

Last night, I was curious and surf the Net looking for confirmations of this and googled "wife is a lesbian".

We know there have been a lot of men exposed for cheating with other men or TRYING to cheat with other men, but many of the confessions and articles posted under "wife is a lesbian" helps to illustrate a truth about the desires and lifestyles of some women.

A lot of people are coming out of the closet and out here on the down-low. I'm not for it or against it. I'm just presenting the facts. Some people cheat because they're bi-sexual or fell in love with someone of the same sex, or they're stuck in a straight relationship but really prefer same-sex relationships.

- He (or she) likes wild uninhibited sex – and sex with his partner is too conservative or "traditional". She won't even give him "head".

This is probably one of the biggest complaints men have about bedroom aerobics - making love to a "stiff". What's the point in making love if you're just gonna lay there like a cold piece of meat? Or, what's the point in making love if you're going to hump on a broad (or whoever) for 30 seconds and "bust a nut"? You ought to be ashamed of yourself. (I'm not trying to be perverted. I'm just keepin' it real.)

I'm just sayin'... That's pitiful.

I've "lost control" a few of times, but luckily, I was in relationship so I was able to redeem myself. But, I was still ashamed of my "performance".

You should want to please your mate and keep him or her coming back for more. You should want to blow his or her mind and have him or her thinking about you all day. And vice versa.

You don't want some lame-ass scrub in the bed. You want someone who's gonna rock your world. And, if what you have at home ain't doing it, you might get bored and look for someone else. Well, You might not do it, but a lot of men and women have.

- He’s bored with having sex with the same woman, the same way, all the time; he wants to try someTHING (or someONE) new.

This is SIMILAR to the previous reason but not exactly.

If you've been intimate with your partner for a while or if you've been in a past relationship where you were intimate often, then more than likely you could predict everything your partner was going to do, before he or she did it because almost everyone has a "pattern".

You knew he going to kiss your neck first. Then he was going to play with your boobs. Then you knew he was going to put his hand on your thigh. Then you knew he was going to kiss your lips. Etc. Etc. Etc.

But, that's the way it went down ALL THE TIME. He had a pattern. She had a pattern!

And, in the bed, there was a pattern.

It's the same way all the time.

Plus, it's the same old lips. The same old boobs. The same old underwear. The same old piece of ass.

Some people get bored with that. It's not that their lover, or husband, or wife, or girlfriend, or boyfriend, is boring, it's just that the "experience" is boring.

The cheater is tired of looking at and experiencing the "same old things". So, if the opportunity presents itself - and cheater likes what he (or she) sees - a conversation or a flirtatious moment can turn into a one-night stand or an affair.

- He believes it's natural for a man to have more than one woman. This is NOT the same as the man who dates more than one woman because he likes "variety". This type of cheater believes all men should have a main squeeze (a primary woman) - someone they can trust and depend on and who has the same long-term goals, PLUS, have a chick on the side for fun and "recreation".

This girl may be dumb as a brick. She may be Hot. She may be a hoochie-mama. She may be a player.

Most men don't care. Some do. But, all he wants her for is "escape" from his stress or reality. Some men will run to this woman when they're having issues or arguments in their primary relationship. And, she may know the man is married, but she either likes the arrangement or will wait to see if he will leave his wife or girlfriend for her.

She's the same type of chick wealthy married men will buy an apartment or a condo for. You've probably seen this scenario in a few movies. Not all of these men can afford to buy their lovers cars and condos but some of them can and do. It's real.

Oh, and this doesn't only happen with men. There are plenty of Sugar-Mamas out here running amuck too. Hell, I need me one.

Last one. I'll just post the rest of the list next time. I know I'm long-winded.

Let's do an easy one to get this out of the way and I'll list more "reasons why men and women cheat for sex" later.

- He or she is not getting enough sex at Home or from his or her Main Squeeze.

Most women could probably hold out longer than men without sex, but in either case, once the man or woman hits their limit and wants affection and "personal attention", nothing is gonna stop him or her from going out and getting it except laziness, lack of confidence, or downright dumbassness.

There ain't that much devotion in the world.

I'll be honest with you: If I'm in a relationship and my lover deprives me of sex, I'm not gonna keep begging and trying. I'm not gonna masturbate my life away either. I'm going out to find a new chick, a new "chickenhead", or rent a trick, or something.

I'm not gonna put up with being deprived of some good loving. That's sexual abuse. And, That ain't right!

There are many women out there who won't even put up with that crap.

But, let's calm down and stop right there.

I know there's a long way to go but we'll get there.

Keep in mind the SOLUTIONS to these problems of cheating. How can they be solved? In some cases, you'd have to get rid of the cheater BEFORE he or she cheats or have an open relationship and discuss these things BEFORE someone gets hurt.

In some cases, there may not BE a solution, but we'll discuss that later on this week too.

Well, I'm off to get my "ride" fixed.

If I'm back in time, I'll publish another post.

Until then, take care.

- loveqna
(List used From the Manuscript "95 Reasons Why Men And Women Cheat, Play Games, And Leave Relationships")

1 comment:

PhoneSex said...

This is probably the most important and best part of phone sex is that it is good to spend some time to communicate and express your feeling.

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"