NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Be Careful Who You Make Love To - They'll Work Your Ass To Death


I remember a few months back when people where asking me about becoming a room mate and where I lived and this and that, and I'd have to tell them I already had a roommate. Almost all of them would ask if I lived with a girl or a guy. And, whenever I told them it was a girl (a woman) their eyeballs would damn near pop out of their sockets.

I said, "Damn... Do I look that bad that I can't have a woman for a roommate?"

A couple of them saw this chick and went nuts.

Now, my roommate isn't a beauty queen but she has style and a nice phat ass. I mean, her booty is round and plump. Almost perfect. Men and women are always admiring it and giving her compliments on her body because she stays in shape and she's slim and trim.

So, anyway, she dropped me off at work a few times and a few of my homeboys (or mates) happen to catch a glimpse and ask me why I hadn't tried to tap that ass.

Well, let me just say that tappin' that ass can sometimes lead to a world of trouble...

I've been here for almost a year and I ain't tried to tap that ass yet. And, still, I've been working my ass off!

- washing her car

- killing all kinds of bugs

- vacuuming and cleaning rugs

- cleaning up for HER guests

- running errands

- plumbing work

- picking up her meals when she works from home

- fixing door locks

etc.

Can you imagine all the other kind of chores I'd be doing if I tapped that ass???

I don't care if you're a guy or girl trying to "hook-up" with a guy or girl. If you tap that ass, there will be consequences... You'll have some needy lovesick guy or girl hounding you all the time for companionship. Or, you'll have a manipulating asshole thinking that you're in a "committed relationship" and that you should be devoted to him or her and do whatever he or she asks. It'll be like being in a marriage from hell.

I don't care if everything starts out warm and fuzzy. I don't care if you're friends with benefits. Once you tap that ass, you've committed yourself.

Unless you're a player, you're stuck.

And, do you remember my week-long courtship with the "female player"?

That girl tried to get me in the sack before I could come up with a plan to get HER in the sack!

I knew she was up to something that's why I kept skirting around the issue.

I wasn't about to let that bitch drain my bank account dry!

And, now, this new chick...

I like this girl as a friend. And, really, I want to keep it that way.

I don't want to think about a relationship or any kind of romantic interlude.

I just want us to stay friends and have fun and after we get to know each other - whatever happens - happens.

But...

She's already imposing. If I tell her "no" or not to do something, she doesn't hear me at all. Stubborn as hell. Even if I beg. Hell, I can't put up with that. It'll drive me nuts! And, I don't wanna end up hating this girl.

She's already telling me that she misses me and that she enjoys our conversations and that she thinks about me often.

I was in a state of shock. I said, "Damn!"

I can't lie. I think about her too - Often.

But, I'm not gonna say that! At least not to her. I don't want things to get "hot and heavy" too soon.

This is a strong-willed woman. And already, I'm scared for my freedom.

Man, I think once I tap that ass, I'll never see the light of day again.

I won't be under her spell, but more than likely, under her control.

She's not the type of woman that takes "no" for an answer and that's what I'm afraid of.

She won't listen to reason.

And, she hugs me and holds my hand and cuddles in public and I just don't know what the hell to do. It's cool... but in certain situations it's not cool.

Then, she doesn't want me to ride my bike in the cold and makes a big deal about That. And...

Don't get me wrong. I WANT someone like that. I want a woman who's gonna be "down for me" and have my back and generous and affectionate, but I got a feeling she's gonna take over once I tap that ass.

I got a feeling all of that love and affection I'm getting right now is gonna turn into Demands and hard labor later.

My instincts are seldom wrong! I've been developing them for a few years now and trust me, they have rarely failed to be right.

I've been with other chicks and "tapped that ass", and suddenly became stuck in a relationship.

I'm a pushover and I know it. That's why I have to be extra careful and exercise self-control.

I know this is a risk but I'm gonna take my chances at the friendship route and see how things go from there.

If I miss out on a good thing, then I'll just have to "charge it to the game". But, if she sticks around and we take things to a deeper level, then maybe we're meant to be.

Either way, I ain't gonna tap that ass no time soon and give up living the good life!

And, you guys and girls should take heed and do the same!

Hell, now that I think about it: whether you tap that ass or don't tap that ass, either way, you're screwed.

- loveqna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no hay mucho que decir, de un miserable que pronto le amputaran los pies

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"