NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Worst Mistake Any Man Or Woman Can Make


There's something I hate to admit but I won't feel good about this post unless I come clean and tell you about it.

The other night, I was severely distraught over a new girl I met. I was almost in tears.

I know this chick is crazy for me. I like her a lot too. But, I can see all the drama looming ahead.

I think she's crazy as hell.

I'm almost sure that one day she's gonna "snap".

And that's too bad because she's an attractive girl with beautiful brown eyes, a great smile, a sweet personality; kind, witty, caring, a great hostess, energetic, hard-working. She has a lot of positive traits.

But... She has a "dark side" too that I've Heard about.

Her zodiac sign is Gemini. And, you know Geminis have split personalities. So, I'm almost sure everything I've heard is true.

People that know her say that she starts arguments and that she lies a lot.

I've already mentioned in an earlier post that she is imposing, stubborn, and won't take "no" for an answer.

I'm starting to wonder if I can trust her emotions.

I've seen how she takes her father's goodwill and generosity for granted and it's not cool at all. I was embarrassed by it. She used his SUV to help move a friend and kept the vehicle way way too long without calling and letting him know that everything was okay. He had to called HER to find out what was going on. And when we returned the vehicle, she barely thanked him. Her only concern was getting rid of the SUV and going home. It was totally disrespectful. I couldn't believe it. Not from her.

But, this girl is so sweet so I don't get it.

And, I'm at a crossroads because I like "bad girls", but at the same time, I want to have a girl who's sweet.

So far, she seems happy whenever she's with me. But, who knows, she could also be just as happy with anyone else. I'm thinking she may be fickle. But, I don't know for sure.

What stresses me out is: I don't want this girl to change. I like her just as she is.

But, what if everything I like is all a facade? Or, a charade? You know how sweet people are when you first meet them, then, later on, they start to change.

I might not know until it was too late and our friendship was ruined. We've already gone too far. We've gotten too close.

I trust my instincts. I believe there will be a lot of drama. But, I'm hoping I'm wrong.

I could still drop everything and just stop talking to this chick and avoid her but, deep down, I feel she needs me.

(have you ever felt like that??? that helping someone with their life or giving them guidance could help their and many other lives in return? like: your words, wisdom, and guidance could change them and have a phenomenal impact on helping them improve and succeed in life. It changes you too. Giving you good vibes inside and improving your spiritual awareness.)

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think I could have a positive impact on her life. And, I think she could help me as well.

This friendship could be a beautiful thing.

But, I'm afraid of the drama.

But, I'm also afraid of letting her go.

The reason I'm afraid of ignoring this potential relationship is because I've let some good girls get away from me before.

For the most part, I'm a nice guy. I try to do the right things and treat people right. But, I've been a terrible love-mate to girls that I was damn lucky to be involved with.

Not only were these good girls some real hotties who were sweet and supportive, but they were Devoted.

They cooked for me. They spent money on me. They treated me out to dinners and movies. They stood up for me when haters tried to sweet-talk Them (or bad-mouth Me).

I had dime-pieces asking me to marry them or to move in with them all the time.

These girls wanted to see me succeed and tried to give me advice or help in one way or the other.

Like many men (and women), I was just a fool.

I didn't realize how good I had it. I didn't realize what a thing I had at the time: A good woman and a good relationship.

But, I was greedy for companionship and sex.

Or, I was afraid of being tied down.

And, I was addicted to partying and having fun.

Plus, I was selfish with my free time.

Most of the time, I was too focused on making money than building a relationship.

My relationships always started out great. But then, after a while, the girl seemed like an intrusion to what I wanted out of life at the time.

I'm not gonna lie. I was a jerk. An asshole.

I'd stand the girl up for dates and lie about why I didn't show up.

Break promises I knew I was going to break before I made them.

I'd ignore her.

I wouldn't call for days (and only when there was nothing better to do).

I'd make fun of her - even if she was hot.

I'd cheat.

I was terrible.

But, through it all - a few years later - I'm still friends with these girls - and women.

I'm not staying in this plush house just because I have pretty face - which I don't...

So, I have to make some kind of decision.

This could be God forgiving me for all of my past sins and giving me my final chance for true love. You never know...

Think about the time (or times) you've had "a good thing" and let it slip away.

I know you would turn back the clock if you could.

You know how hard it is to find something just as good as what you had and how it's almost impossible to find something better.

Only a handful of us are wise enough or lucky enough to hold onto a good man or good woman.

I don't know why but that's just the way it is. Some of us get distracted by the Desires of life and some of us are smart enough to be satisfied with the Blessings we get in life.

I don't plan on continuing my life in circles and going on this merry-go-round of ups and downs.

I'm gonna take advantage of this Blessing - whether it's a friendship or a serious relationship. I know the difference lies within me. Hopefully, I won't have to compromise too much (or FIGHT too much) for it.

Whatever.

If it's "a good thing", I'm not letting it get away from me this time.

- loveqna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

geminis obviamente no soy yo

padre
camioneta????



q fiasco me he llevado

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"