NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Best Week Ever


I've already mentioned this year being a great year for me, but this past week has been awesome as well.

I attended that big Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday.

I made more friends.

I had a pic-nic on the hood of a car with a cute girl at 2:00AM Saturday night. She's somewhat strange and bohemian, but nice.

I went to church. (don't be surprised.) Man, there were so many babes in there, I know the Lord is gonna punish me for watching all of that booty. But, I couldn't help it. I tried not look (really, I did), but those church-going girls were beautiful. They all looked liked booty-licious angels. Mmph! Lord, forgive me.

I went hiking on Sunday with about seven or eight other people who were all sweet and friendly.

We sat around and chilled at the lake for a while and talked. It was cool.

I became closer to the friends I already had and made even more friends.

And, I got the opportunity to practice a few of my conversation skills. And, I felt cool and comfortable most of the time.

I met a sweet young lady who may be compatible to me as a close friend or maybe more.

AND...

I saw a damn meteorite!

Hell, Even my horoscope was positive this week.

I don't know if any of this means anything or not but it's good for a change - just to do something different besides work and think and drink.

I've been getting so caught-up in that monotonous routine that I was starting to get bored with my life.

For the past few weeks since the Halloween Party I really haven't been doing much of anything. At least nothing exciting.

When my co-worker invited me to spend Thanksgiving with her and her family and friends, I was little bit taken aback because I hardly know this girl. But, I went anyway because she's a co-worker and "good people". And, since I was on a streak with all of these parties, I thought I'd better keep enjoying generosity while it lasted.

The Thanksgiving Dinner was great. Good food everywhere!

Man, I only had two plates (the second one with only vegetables, bread, and stuffing) but I was as full as a pot-bellied baby. I was disgusted with myself but the food was delicious. They had everything you could imagine and everyone chipped in and brought a dish - or, helped out in one way or another. It was a real family atmosphere.

Oh, I forgot to mention that she bought a Christmas tree...

We all crowded around or sat around and talked and hung ornaments on it. It was nice.

I was a bit nervous at first because I didn't know I would be surrounded by Christians, but luckily I had a few beers beforehand and when they started to take effect I felt more at ease.

The conversations and good times flowed so well, I didn't know how to say "goodbye".

Now, let me tell you about the shooting star I saw on my way home Friday night...

I was cruising along the sidewalk on my bike when I noticed this streak of light high up in sky to my right. It zipped across the sky so fast I couldn't determine what the hell it was.

At first, I thought it was fireworks because the colors were white at the tip and maybe yellow and blue. I can't remember if the blue was before the yellow or after because I was in shock.

It was going so fast, I immediately said to myself, "Hell naw. That ain't firework going that damn fast."

So, I thought it was a jet. But it was going TOO damn fast. And, it was descending. So, I knew it wasn't a jet. Plus, there was no loud jet engine sound.

Then, I said, "Damn! Is that a UFO???"

As you can see, I had almost lost my damn mind...

I quickly recovered and realized what it was - a shooting star (or meteorite if you wanna get technical).

It took me a while to get to the area where I deemed it would've landed or crashed but I never saw or heard any explosion or collision.

There was, however, a burnt smell (a sort of stench) looming in the air as I got closer but I couldn't really tell if it was from the fumes of the traffic or what, so I just accepted what I had seen and didn't investigate any further.

But, I wonder if it was a sign of what was coming up that weekend with me going to church and meeting new people and getting to know this babe who may be compatible to me as a close friend or maybe more. ???

I'm not gonna speculate about it.

I enjoy being single but, if the opportunity to meet a good woman arises, I'm not gonna pass on it. So, we'll see.

I'm not really sure what this post was about but, I guess the gist of it is: If you wanna have a good time and enjoy life and see some amazing things AND meet some amazing people, you have to get out of the house and explore the world around you.

I know there's a lot of traffic out there, but there's a lot of Love too.

Get up and check it out.

And, don't be afraid of Christians... they're not all fanatics.

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"