NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Eye of The Tiger - Part 2 (Ric Flair Style)

In this video, Ric Flair is not only talking about wrestling. He's talking about Life.

"The BOTTOM LINE… in this sport is: You walk down that Aisle, and you get in that Ring, and you Win!

WOO!" - Ric Flair


Don't allow shyness to conquer you. Go after what you want in Life! Love, Wisdom, a Strong Mind, a Goal, a Purpose... You can have it all as long as you work hard, focus, and believe in yourself - and in what you're doing.

-----------------------------------------------------

Slick Ric Again



Video provided by - krayven76

----------------------------------------------------

Bob Cottle:

Fans, here's the World Champion, Nature Boy, Ric Flair.

And Ric you know over the years how many compliments I’ve handed you, but I’ve gotta say: My FAITH in the Champion has been Shaken with what I've seen today.


Ric Flair:

If your faith should be shaken in anybody it oughtta’ be Dick Crum up at North Carolina.

You oughtta’ be hollerin’ for Bill Curry.

You don't lose Faith in Winners. And Ric Flair - day in and day out – Woo! – every Day of his LIFE - just keeps winning and winning and winning…

And you know why Bob Cottle? Because I’ve got the most positive attitude. I’ve got the most Ability... I’ve got the greatest physical attributes... and I just happen to Be - the Best athlete alive today - Your World Heavyweight Champion.

So Bob Cottle, Don’t You – and I’ve known you for almost 10 years – Don’t you stick that lower lip out at me Brother and try and degrade anything I'm doin', because I'm still standing here - Custom Made, Brother! Woo! And I mean Custom Made. From the “ALLIGATORS”… to the “Oleg Cassini” right here!

Ric Flair! There's Only One!

And I don’t care if it’s Tokyo, Japan! Greensboro! Richmond! Charlotte, North Carolina! Ashville! Atlanta, Georgia! Charlotte! L.A!

You know, Jim Crockett - is taking the World… and I’m the man that’s making it possible - The World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion… Only One!

And the Magnum T.A.s, the Dusty Rhodes, the Landells, the Kohloffs, the Wahoos… the Tully Blanchards… And I'll tell you What: All of a sudden I'm startin' to like Tully Blanchard because he's a winner too!

I like the Andersons. And you know Why??? Because the Andersons are Winners!

The BOTTOM LINE… in this sport is: You walk down that Aisle, and you get in that Ring, and you Win!

WOOO!

- Ric Flair

----------------------------------------------------

Stand tall and look out all over this vast World of ours....

Do you think you have what it takes to step out there and win?

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"