NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love Crimes Of Kabul - notes (video clips included)

(This was originally a couple of sentences added to the previous post about confidence but I got a little bit carried away. There are several other controversial topics I'd like to talk about and maybe rant about but I'm working late-night shifts again and I don't know when I'll feel motivated to speak on these things.)

Take a look at this documentary about "love crimes" in Afghanistan. I saw this documentary several months ago entitled "Love Crimes of Kabul". It came on TV again today.

This documentary broke my heart a little bit and made me angry too. But, each society, culture, and religion has their own laws and ways of punishing people for their "love crimes".

Some of these laws help to keep "filth", scandals, and violent criminal activity to a minimum (I guess) but I have mixed emotions because some of these laws seem to trap you or leave you with no way out if you end up in a bad relationship.

Some societies probably need stricter rules, laws, and punishment to curb the "love crimes" of their citizens so don't be too quick to judge. But, we'll have to discuss the "benefits" of the punishment later as I only have two and a half hours to get some sleep before I head off to work.

It doesn't show much in the way of the guys accused of "love crimes" but I guess the producer, Tanaz Eshaghian, has this documentary directed more towards women viewers. And, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm just saying I'd like to see a more well-rounded documentary from female and male perspectives. It's still a good documentary.

So, check out that documentary if you can. It'll make a good conversation topic and open the door to other discussions that you can initiate on a date - or, when you're just sitting around chatting with friends...


----------------------------------------
I found this on my favorite site, YouTube. I don't know how long it will be posted on there, so take a look while you can. *UPDATE: Current full-length video replaces 5 video clips on 04/22/21.


Love Crimes Of Kabul 




Videos provided by - Fotodesign .Denmark 

*Click on the link to subscribe to Fotodesign .Denmark's YouTube channel


loveqna.blogspot.com (back to top)

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"