NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Friday, December 3, 2010

2 Weeks In Lust

I walked to the store the other day to steal a smoke and to purchase some energy drinks. On my way, I decided to stop in at this fast food joint and grab a burger and fries. When I got in line, I saw this foxy chick standing at the counter placing her order. I admired her hair for a second or two. It looked nice and shiny like she had just came from the beauty shop. I didn't want to ogle the girl and look at her booty although I could see from her tight jeans that she was slim but thick in all the right places.

Anyway, her food came and she took a seat at one of tables.

This restaurant I went to is always on point so it didn't take long for me to get my meal and off I went. The place was basically desolate so I grabbed a booth near a window so that I see what was going on outside.

The Fox had taken a seat on the other side of the restaurant near a wall and watched the news on TV. But, we could still see each other very clearly. This made me very uncomfortable.

Have you ever been somewhere and felt someone was staring at you? It makes you uneasy, like: what are they looking at? You, or something else?

I didn't look directly at her but I did catch her a couple of times looking at me in my peripheral vision.

After a few minutes, she was done, thanked the girl behind the counter and left. I had also finished my meal and continued on my journey to the convenient store in hopes of getting a good deal on a couple of energy drinks. My destination was next door. I went in and there was the Fox standing at the counter puchasing some gum and some other knick-knacks. She looked into my face and said, "Don't I know you?"

Now, let me tell you what happened...

I didn't realize it at first but, yes, I had met this girl before at a night club a few years ago. I guess it was a girl's night out and she was with a friend. Anyway, we danced and chatted a little bit, I got her phone number, and a few days later, I ended up over at her crib. It was cool. We laughed, talked, and had a romantic interlude, and before I knew it I dozed on off to sleep. I usually don't spend the night at a stranger's house (for safety reasons) but the previous days, we talked on the phone for hours and hours and got to know each other really well, so I felt comfortable with her. Plus, we both had a few drinks and were kind of tipsy. Anyway, we had a good time. But, when I woke up...

Man, there were kids running around all over everywhere! Three or four of them! I said, "Damn!" What the Hell???

It was like a kiddie-bomb had went off! I said: Where the hell did all of these kids come from??? She never mentioned she had kids! And I guess I was so in lust that I forgot to ask! Anyway...

Me and this chick had fell asleep on the couch, so we were exposed except for a sheet that hid our nakedness. I had my shirt and pants and shoes off - laying somewhere on the floor and those "bay-bay chaps" were just having a ball like I wasn't even there!

I didn't know what to think. All the kids looked like her, so I couldn't tell if they had different daddy's or the same daddy or what. But, I DID know they were used to her bringing different guys over because they didn't acknowledge me, ask questions, or approach me or anything. I kind of felt bad for those kids, but I wasn't about to be their "uncle" or their "daddy", so I got the hell out of there!

I said to myself: Man, ain't no telling how many dudes have done been up in this crib.

AND THIS GIRL WAS FINE! Well, she wasn't THAT fine, but she WAS sexy - and cute.

Now, to be honest, I DID go back a couple of more times, but the girl has it going on in the bedroom. And her body doesn't look like she has had any kids - no stretchmarks, bulges, etc. She was hot, so can you blame me?

Anyway, I think she knew who I was - or maybe not (since she's probably been with a lot of guys) - but I pretended that I didn't recognize her. It was rude, but didn't want to be tempted. There's nothing that would come of it anyway except for memories of two great weeks of sex and good conversation - things we can't really talk about now since I AM involved. And who knows, maybe she is too.

I still think about that chick sometimes - even before I saw her the store the other day.

- loveqna

1 comment:

darkangel said...

buena historia

felicidades por tanto sexo

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"