NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Why Guys Continue To Pursue A Girl (Woman) Even After She Rejects Them

I remember a time when I really wanted to date this chick (only because she was cute and had a BIG LUSCIOUS PERFECT BOOTY) I couldn't keep my eyes off of it! And no matter what I said or promised, she continued to reject me. i couldn't even get a date with this girl. I wasn't a borderline stalker or anything. She was part of our little clique and I would only approach her when we were hanging out or over at one of our friend's house at a party or cook-out or something. Every once and a while we talked on the phone - mostly "business".

We'd always hug when we saw each other or talk or dance if we were at a club or whatever. She was somewhat of a tease. And, on the dancefloor would be the only time I could get a chance to rub on that phat booty - but, I enjoyed it.

I don't know why she kept turning me down, but I guess I kept pursuing because I always felt there was a chance of us "hooking up" - as a couple. But, I didn't really want a relationship. She was cute but I just liked her butt. It was sexy. And, she had a very seductive walk. That girl KNEW how to work it! Whenever I saw her move across a room, I said, "Damn!"

I'm glad she did reject me though - all that ass - I know I wouldn't have been able to handle it.

But, I sure as heck wouldn't have felt bad about trying!

- loveqna

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"