NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Monday, December 6, 2010

VIDEO - How To Flirt - 2,000,000+ Views

If you want to get that hot guy or pretty girl you've had your eyes on, you gotta take action! Improve your flirting skills. Practice. Have Fun. Be complimentary sometimes. Learn to comment on and talk about current events and news. And don't be afraid to suggest a date or offer your number.

I can't tell you how good this video on flirting is. See it for yourself and You be the judge...



Video provided by - Howcast

- loveqna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Great tips about flirting! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?
Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"