NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Monday, October 4, 2010

How People End Up In Bad Relationships

I'm sure there are a gazillion reasons why men and women end up in suck-ass (bad) relationships. You may be in one right now. If you're not, I'll bet a billion bucks you know somebody who is "trapped and shackled" in one right now. Whipped. Sad. Depressed. And probably going crazy. It's a common tragedy. Every where, there are people out there suffering in these suck-ass relationships.

I'm in the worst situation of my life, but it's also the best situation of my life. I'm torn two ways about it. I'm thankful for it because I'm learning from it, but I also hate it because I hate a lot of drama. The girl has a big mouth and talks a lot of trash - constantly. No respect for me whatsoever. But that's my test - to learn how to deal with such adversity, overcome it, and keep my sanity.

How did I end up here? She was too fine and sexy to resist. I liked her style. She was sexy, and to be totally honest, I thought she was the "Girl Of My Dreams". She didn't know who I was but I was mesmerized by her beauty, personality, legs, and attitude, And I knew I had to come with some "game" to get her attention and to spark a conversation. She was a loud confident chick who loved to talk so I had to catch her alone when she wasn't among the rest of those cackling hens - gossiping and male-bashing. Those were too big red flags right there, but I still went in anyway. A few corny jokes here and there, and after several encounters I gave her my phone number. Two weeks later, we went out to a fast food restaurant then back to my crib for a little R and R (romance and relaxation). It was cool. And we learned a lot about each other. Some positives and negatives. But nothing to be alarmed about. Or so I thought...

I knew she would be hard to deal with because of her confidence and big mouth but I was hooked and and couldn't resist. I thought I would have the patience to deal with a chick like this, And I guess I do because we've been together for over four years now. But maybe, I would've changed directions if I had just shut my eyes and not paid attention to her beauty. I like everything about this chick except her mouth, way of thinking, and the way she likes to try to force her opinion. Even if I tell the woman "she's right", she still goes on and on and on and on, until you just have to say "Shut The Hell Up." I don't cuss at her or use vulgar language towards her but she argues too much and I just want to explode. You know how it is: Some people just have to be "right" and they want to make sure You know that they're "right".

And, I'm no peach or walk in the park either. There are two sides to every story. I don't know who she's telling her side to and really I don't care. But, I feel this is the best way for me to tell my side. Hopefully, this will help or comfort some of the people dealing with the same situation or people who can relate. A lot us have been there or seen it or fear it. Everybody needs a little help and guidance sorting this Love crap out and I don't mind being the "sacrificial lamb" for amusement or education. But, Billions of people are dealing with this sh*t we call Love. I know I'm not alone. Men (AND women) are dealing with relationship drama everyday. And if laughing or learning from my bullsh*t-ass relationship can keep them from snapping, then criticize, dissect, learn, and enjoy.

No comments:

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"