NEW! Simp Or Sucker? You Be The Judge.

Friday, November 19, 2010

20 Signs That Tell You He (or She) Is Cheating

I didn't want to post this, and I'll tell you why.

I see relationship "gurus" and advisors present some of this information on their "top 10 lists" all the time. And, it's always the same. Nothing new. Some of it is extra crap they chuck in just to make their list longer. If your "Male Instincts" or "Female Intuition" is fine tuned, most of you may know this information already, but, if you've recently experienced the deceitfulness of a cheater OR suspect that you're being cheated on, this post may open your eyes.

But, let me tell you this...

Your mate, or partner, or husband, or wife, or girlfriend, or boyfriend, could have ALL the signs and symptoms on this list and it still doesn't mean he or she is cheating on you. Well... some of those signs would be a no-brainer and a definite indication of infidelity, but MOST signs - as incriminating as they may be - aren't GUARANTEES of cheating.

Unless...

Your sweetheart just doesn't seem interested in you or the relationship.

OBSERVE AND USE YOUR INSTINCTS.

Now, if he or she is depressed (or got a lot on his or her mind), that may make him or her seem uninterested in being in a relationship with you. The only thing you can do about that is: try and help them through it and see what happens from there. If you can't deal with the lack of interest and attention, then talk about it and go from there. Or, try counseling. Some people can handle being with someone who's suffering from depression and some people can't. But, don't overlook it and mistake it for cheating or thinking that he or she doesn't care. All you'll do is make yourself angry and make him or her more frustrated and unable to solve the mental or emotional issues that he or she is trying to cope with. So, observe carefully before you suspect or accuse him or her of cheating.

Another type of person a lot people mistake for a cheater is someone who is unwilling or un-motivated, to enjoy the relationship. And, if this is the case, you might want to think about leaving anyway, because a pessimistic person who isn't happy with himself (or herself) will have a hard time being happy about being with you. He or she will only make you miserable. Don't even let someone like bring you down. Run - whether they're cheating or not.

If you KNOW your partner, you'll know when something ain't right. People who are "connected" have stronger instincts about each other. If they're lying or cheating, the majority of the time, you'll know it. Your "spidey senses" will kick in like a damn lightening bolt!

Let me tell you how I know this from first-hand experience...

I was cleaning out my "In Box" one day and ran across some emails from an Ex that I dated way before I met my current girlfriend. After I started reading those old emails I had saved, I kind of wanted to see what my Ex was up to and viewed her profile and the pictures she had posted on her page. And you won't believe this when I tell you but, later that day, my girlfriend called me up and started interrogating me and asking me if I was busy talking to someone else! I was shocked. I KNEW she couldn't have been spying on me but at the same time, I was so sure. Then it hit me! Female Intuition!

Her damn "female instincts" had kicked in and she wanted a Confession!

I didn't tell her sh*t. I said, "What the hell are you talking about? I've been cleaning up all day." (which was partly true).

SHE ALMOST GOT ME! I didn't know we were "connected" like that. I damn near found out the hard way...

Your "romantic instincts" may be that depending on your experience with relationships and how well you know your mate.

So, before you get paranoid and start believing all the crap those quacks put on these lists, get to know your partner and get connected.

But, there's something else I gotta say...

There are a lot of things people can do to avoid being caught cheating. Some people can lie their way out of the drama. Some people can twist the situation and avoid a "break-up". Some people have more than enough time to cheat and hide their tracks. Some people read this same list you're reading (because every quack and her dog has created one) and use them as a guide to avoid getting caught. And, some people will cheat just long enough NOT to get caught cheating.

So, the primary thing is: KNOW YOUR MATE.

Now, here's the crap you've been waiting for...

And, I'm not going into detail. This is Only A List. (I have MORE of this crap in the "top secret" book I'm working on.)

- Smelling strange perfume or body fragrance – usually from “smooching” and making out· Lurking around the house – creeping around and trying to keep up with your location so he or she can make moves

- Smelling fresh and clean - like he or she just took a bath (but not at home) - with "cheap" soap

· Hiding or lying about his or her whereabouts (if you're "connected", you can tell if he or she is lying)

· Not wanting to "make-out" as much; decrease in sex-drive; lack of affection

· Changing or avoiding the steps toward total commitment with his woman/her man – avoids talk about the relationship (or marriage); not wanting to talk about "the next step/level of their relationship

· Making excuses to leave after receiving a phone call

· Always busy and unavailable; always having to do a favor for friends or hang out with them

· Often criticizes you, nags, or complains about how you look, think, or act

· Doesn't talk much or acknowledge you early in the day but later on after work or after you've been apart, he or she is bubbling with enthusiasm

· Lack of interest in the relationship, home-life, or you

* Trying to change the subject when you want to talk about your doubts/fears or trying to change the subject when you question him or her about his or her feelings, suspicious behavior, suspicious actions, or whereabouts

* Trying to turn the tables (accuse you of possible cheating or losing interest) when you question him or her about cheating or your suspicions of cheating (WARNING: If you only SUSPECT him or her of cheating - and don't know for sure - I would not make false accusations or assume, because if he or she isn't cheating, it may seem to him or her that YOU COULD BE CHEATING

· Only sees you at night or for booty calls; you never go out on dates or spend quality time away from either person's house - usually happens in a "new" relationship

· Missing money from joint accounts or from paycheck

· Always VERY concerned about his or her appearance when leaving the house

· Unwilling to answer or accept calls in the your presence (if he or she DOES accept calls, he or she will talk low, mumble, in code, or not look at you but remain aware of how close you are so that you don't over-hear the conversation)

· Constant lying, excuses, and broken promises

· Strange behavior or doing things out of character

· Finding condoms – if you two don’t use them

· Finding another woman’s panties, jewelry, lip gloss, or other type of “accessory” in your home/in his car (she may have a love note, gift, card from a "friend")

· A strange or crazy person continuously calling and often hanging up

 - Constantly seen riding around in a car with an unfamiliar man or woman

- Often starts arguments so that he or she can leave


Now, like I said before, not all signs are guarantees that he or she is cheating. Maybe a combination of signs might suggest cheating, but the only way you will know for sure is if you're connected and it's "obvious". Or, if you catch him or her cheating. Or, if you ask and he or she admits it. Good luck. And, I hope your relationship is well. 

- loveqna

1 comment:

J.E.Chapman said...

I knew my ex was cheating,and I ask her,she said no that she would never do anything to hurt me cause she knew what it was like to be hurt.What a load of bullshit,I followed her sorry ass one night,and she went right to the dudes house.Youre right,if youve been together a while,and know them well,you will be able to tell shit aint right with the relationship. Another good blog by the way.

LoveQnA.YouTube - Video Playlists with tips, suggestions, opinions, and entertainment.
Get In The Zone. Gain Confidence. Create A Stronger Aura and Good Vibes.... DZL RADIO: "Your Gateway To The Good Life"